Jungkook || Hepatitis

Start from the beginning

~~~
In the bathroom, luckily Jimin always brings a spare pair of pants because he hates wearing the sweaty ones home he had just come out of practice with. Sadly though, he didn't bring spare underwear. Jungkook would have to change at home on his own.
"Jungkookie hun,"
"Hm?" He says, his eyes fluttering open and his body going tense after acknowledging the pains. "Ahhh"
"Shhh.. you've peed yourself baby, let's clean you up okay?"
"Again?"
"What do you mean again?"
"Oh I- nevermind." Jimin sighs, knowing he won't get an answer from the stubborn one. He hands Jungkook a wet towel, as well as the pair of sweatpants and tells him to wash up, leaving but staying right outside the door; just in case.

~~~
"Yeah Hyung-I don't know what's going on with him"
"Don't worry Jiminie, he will be just fine, I promise."
"Thanks Hyung."
"No problem,"
~~

This conversation is interrupted by a crashing sound, coming from the bathroom- in which Jungkook is in.
"Jungkook?!" Jimin shouts, almost in tears, hurt so much already from the pain he gets seeing Jungkook hurt, he opens the door in a hurry. Seeing Jungkook sat down on the toilet seat, with his hand on his head.
"Oh my gosh, are you okay? Did you fall? How bad does it hurt-Sorry" He feels around Jungkook's head, pressing too hard in the area of pain. Jungkook hisses in pain once more, and breaks down into tears.
"I was trying to- get up but I got lightheaded- so I, I fell."
"I knew I shouldn't have left you.."

~~~

They took the poor maknae home, and placed him on the couch after he had showered and changed into his own clothes.
"What movie do you want kook-ah?"
"I- I don't know, you can pick." Yoongi nodded, picking the first available thing on Netflix. Jungkook rests his head on the rappers shoulder, the latter tensing up at the skinship but eventually loosens up for the un well one. Tae had arrived back home after being on a plane all day, and immediately crashed on the couch with the others. He was physically and emotionally drained, just like Jungkook. Jungkook shivered in his sleep, and was sweating. The cool fan blowing cold air right against him only dried his sweat and made him shiver even more. So Jimin moved it away, going to instead grab a thermometer to see if he had a fever. He scanned it on his forehead, and waited for it to beep.

"100.1 baby, you have a fever love." He coos, knowing Jungkook isn't awake at the moment. (If you do Celsius then it's 37.8 I believe) He leaves, walks into the kitchen grabbing a cold towel, draping it over the maknae's forehead before leaving the room once more, returning to his room to search the web for anything interesting.

Yoongi is the first one to wake, noticing the towel over the poor boys head. 'What is this for?' he questions, taking it off his head, tossing it across the room for someone, anyone kind enough to put it away for him. Jungkook stirs awake at the sound of it hitting the floor, and rubs his eyes with his hands.
"Hold on love, let me see if you have a fever. Did you check earlier?"
"Hm.. no, I- I didn't check." Yoongi thinks to himself, 'odd' maybe he doesn't remember. He comes back with a thermometer, scanning it the same way Jimin did around an hour before.
'98.6' (A normal temp in Celsius)
"You don't have a fever love. Why did you put this on?"
"I- I didn't, I don't remember at least," He slurs, closing his eyes again.

'strange ' Yoongi thinks to himself.

~~~

Jungkook sits at the breakfast bar with all his hyungs surrounding him, except Jin who was making breakfast. The youngest has his head on the table, still feeling un well.
"Headache?"
"Y-yes.." Namjoon softly rubs his back soothingly, trying his best to comfort the vocalist. Usually when the maknae was sick, he would crave skinship, this time was different though. He wasn't, as some would say, needy. (shh) This time, he just slept a lot and didn't have much of an interaction with anyone. Jungkook got sick of the rubbing eventually, and used his shoulder to quite coldly shrug the hand off of him. Everyone seems to understand, and don't say anything regarding the maknae's 'attitude'. Instead, returning to their previous conversations, this time in a whisper.