•9•

[Saturday.]
'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Perrie, happy birthday to you!'
Perrie yawned at the breakfast table. 'Thank you very much.' She blew off the candle on top of her pancakes, then started to eat them.
'Do you like them? I made them for you.' Caitlin said excited.
'They're delicious, thanks Cait.'
'Can you open your presents now?' Caitlin didn't even wait for an answer before passing her sister her present.
'Shall we wait for Jonnie?' Jane said looking at Alexander.
Perrie already started to unwrap the first present. 'Jonnie's not coming. He's taking me out for lunch later. Aww, thanks Cait, I love it.' Perrie hugged her sister. She then opened a few presents from her dad and Jane, until her dad passed her a little box.
'This also arrived for you yesterday.' Perrie's eyes lit up when she saw the box. The card inside said:
~Happy birthday angel xxx We miss you very much xxx Lots of love, mum and Richard!~
Perrie found inside the box a necklace with a small pendant. It was a musical note with an incision in it: "Always together."
'Who's that from?' Caitlin asked curious.
'It's from my mum. It's really pretty, isn't it?'
'Why a musical note?'
'Because me and mum like singing together.'
Perrie tried not to get too emotional. She finished her breakfast with her family, then went to bring her stuff upstairs before getting ready to go out.
'Can I come out with you later?'
'No, sorry Cait.'
'Oh, but why! I want to stay with you on your birthday.'
'Sorry kid, I promise you we'll do something together this afternoon, before my friends come round.'

'Happy birthday Pez!'
'Thanks Jade.' The girls hugged each other.
'Thanks for coming with me.'
'Anytime. I was coming to town for lunch anyway. And I'm dying to see this place!'
Jade asked Perrie to accompany her to take some paperwork to Alex and Christian's mum.
The girls arrived in front of the academy, where they saw Mrs. Chamberlain talking to some construction workers.
'No, I already told you! I want the waiting room green and the hallways cream, not the other way round!'
'Hello, Mrs. Chamberlain. It's Jade Thirlwall.'
'Yeah, of course. Hello my darling. Have you got all the forms sorted?'
'Yes, there you go.'
'Thank you my love. And look who I finally have the pleasure to meet! Or I should say, meet again. Perrie, it's lovely to see you. You really grew up into a beautiful young lady. My son's definitely a lucky boy.'
'Good morning Mrs. Chamberlain. You're definitely too kind.'
'Just call me Wendy. Sorry girls, unfortunately you found me at a very inconvenient time. I'll see you later.'
Mrs. Chamberlain gracefully walked inside. As the girls went to walk away, a car pulled over.
'Hey, what are you doing here?'
'Jade needed to talk to your mum.'
Christian hugged Perrie and kissed her on the cheek. 'Happy birthday gorgeous.'
'Thank you. How come you're here then?'
'Mum forgot some stuff at home. We're dropping it off before going to see some friends.' Christian pointed at Alex in the car. 'Sorry, I'd take you inside but my mum would freak if someone saw it before it was all done.'
Perrie smiled, slightly disappointed. 'It's okay.'
'Will I see you later?'
'Ehm, you know... I'm pretty popular today, but I'll try to find five minutes for you.' Perrie laughed before gently kissing him. 'I better go now, I'm going for lunch with my brother. See you later.'

'I can't believe you're seventeen already.'
'You're only two years older than me, Jonnie.'
'I know, but you've always been my annoying baby sister.'
'And I will always be.'
'Nah, you're not as annoying anymore. And it costs me to admit it, but I miss you.'
'I miss you too. I miss it just being us. Me, you and mum.'
'Those were the good times. I feel like I can't even talk to you without dad being all over my case.'
'He's trying, Jonnie.'
'Still, it's ridiculous. I've been watching you grow, not dad. I've been doing his job for all these years, and now he's trying to cut me out.'
'I know, it's annoying, but you know I could never forget all the things you've done for me. You'll always be the most important man in my life.'
'More important than your boyfriend?' Jonnie teased his little sister.
'My boyfriend... it's weird even hearing you saying that.'
'Even more weird for me to say it! You better tell him that I won't be happy if he doesn't treat you right!'
'He's a good boy.'
'Enough talking about him. Today it's all about you. Happy birthday, kid.' Jonnie passed his sister a present.
'You didn't have to Jonnie, I know how hard you've been working lately.'
'Are you kidding? You deserve it.'
Perrie opened the present to find a pair of earrings matching the necklace her mum got her.
'You and mum definitely want to make me cry today. Thank you.'

Perrie spent her afternoon with her family, saw Christian for a while, then got ready to see her friends. The girls went to Perrie's house for dinner, then watched a movie and went home just after ten o'clock, whilst Jade stayed for a little bit longer.
'Did you have a nice day babe?'
'Yes, thanks to you girls. I tried to keep myself busy so I wouldn't think of my mum.'
'Did you talk to her?'
'She called me this morning. I miss her so much, Jade. I can't wait for my life, our lives, to go back to normal.'
Just then, Perrie's phone went off, but she ignored it.
'Aren't you gonna check who it is?'
'Nah, it's probably Christian. I'll call him later.'
'You can reply if you want, I don't mind.'
Perrie read the message. 'It's not Christian... it's Alex'

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
<<What are you doing?>>
Perrie Edwards
<<You're not weird at all lol I'm at home with a friend, why?>>
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
<<Great, so your dad will let you come out ;) tell your friend we're taking her home, I'll see you at the end of Highway Drive in ten xx>>

'Are you gonna go?'
'I don't know. What am I gonna tell my dad? And what about Christian? I don't think it's a good idea.'
'But you want to go, don't you?'
Perrie thought for a minute. 'I'm a bit scared, not gonna lie, but I so want to know what he wants.'
'I've decided for you then, you're going! I promised I will not sa a word to anyone.'
The girls run downstairs giggling. 'Dad, we're going for a walk. Jade's dad is coming to pick her up a bit later.'
Alexander didn't even have the time to reply as the girls were already out the door. 'As long as you get home bef...'
'Before midnight, I know!'

[Hi everyone :) How are you all lovely people doing? xx
New chapter's here :) Little spoiler: there will definitely be more Alerrie moments from now on ;) and I can't wait for you all to read them!
What do you think it's gonna happen between Alex and Perrie in the next chapter? ;)
Hope you enjoy the chapter :) peace and love to everyone xxx]