"What? Why? Shouldn't you be staying with Rogan?" He asked with a ridiculed expression.

"You know not everything can be returned to just like before just like this... I'm carrying Romeo's child, I can't possibly still expect Rogan to accept me in his life," I explained.

"But Juliette, it wasn't your fault, and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't stop Rogan from loving you," Jared tried to convince me otherwise.

"Jared, it's not just about my child with Romeo. It's everything that has gone wrong because of me! I just thought it's ridiculous how my presence has caused a wedge between the two brothers, and even my family is implicated... I need to end this... I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, I should just disappear for the good of everyone. Please... please just help me..." I spewed my trouble woes to him as I threw my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Juliette, this isn't a solution, you're not being fair to yourself. You clearly are the victim in this, why beat yourself up so hard?" Jared retorted.

"I need to end this... I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, do you understand? Please... please just help me..." I begged.

"Alright, you can crash at my place, but I really hope you can think this through properly..." Jared exasperated.

"Family member of Mr Rogan Morgan?" A nurse called out to us.

"Yes, that's us," I responded as we hurried over.

"Doctor's examination of the patient is over. Mr Morgan doesn't have any major injuries, just malnourished with some cuts and bruises, but we have already attended to him on this. He is safe to be discharged for now," The nurse explained.

"Thank you very much," My spirits were lifted in relief to know that Rogan is safe and sound.

We drove Rogan back to the Morgan's residence for safety reason. Rogan's mother was of course over the moon to see Rogan back. She hugged him immediately in tears upon the sight of him."Why are you here?!" She glared at me and hissed.

"Mom, why can't she be here, she is my wife," Rogan defended.

She pointed her finger in angst as she said to Rogan, "She is no wife of yours! She signed the annulment paper, she was in cahoots with Romeo!"

"No, mom, she didn't know Romeo was impersonating me," Rogan defended once more.

"She didn't know?! She spoke up for Romeo when I confronted him!" She cursed.

"Regardless, I'm going to turn him in to the cops for what he has done," She pulled out her phone and was ready to dial.

"How could you do this to Romeo? You said you wouldn't call the cops on him as long as Rogan returned tonight, didn't you?" I exclaimed in disbelief at how cruel she was towards Romeo.

"You see that, son?!" She turned to Rogan and exclaimed.

"Enough!" Rogan snapped at his mom.

"It wasn't Romeo, it was Oswald who had manipulated him, you should be calling the cops on Oswald, not him," He explained.

Her face was twisted with disgust upon the mention of Oswald and she stormed out from our sight thereafter.

"Juliette, I'm sorry..." Rogan apologised to me.

"No, I should be the one apologising... I'm so sorry that I didn't realise you were missing until now. I'm sorry that I have failed you..." I was twisted in guilt as I apologised to him.

"No, you don't have to, it's not your fault, Juliette... I know you were tricked by Romeo, he told me everything when I was held in captive. He would come to me to brag about his time spent with you, but I know he was doing this as an outlet to confess his misdoings. I know everything... I have failed him as a brother, it was my fault... You and your family wouldn't be implicated in this if I had paid more attention to him. I'm so sorry, Juliette... I wasn't there to protect you... it must have been painful for you to go through that miscarriage..." He hugged me as he said.

Double Trouble - Romance with the Twins (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें