Chapter 18 - Romeo is back

En başından başla

I can't wait to go back home to Rogan too.

To my surprise, Rogan was standing right outside the lift when the door to the lift opened."Rogan? Why are you here? Didn't I told you to wait for me at home?" I widened my eyes in pleasant surprise as I hugged him in delight.

"Juliette," A flash of hurt surfaced in his eyes as he called out to me.

Wait a minute... Rogan wasn't wearing this attire when I last saw him. This voice... and the way he calls my name...

I immediately pulled apart from the man that I was hugging and gasped in shock as I stepped back, "Romeo?"

"I'm back," His eyes became wet as he stepped up to me once more and pulled me into his embrace.

"I'm back, Juliette," He repeated once more in his quivered voice of emotions.

"Where have you been? Where's Julius? What happened that day? Why... Why did you run away from the wedding?" I blinked hard as a string of questions came slewing out of my mouth in a flustered manner upon the surprising sight of Romeo.

"Juliette, I..." Romeo tried to speak but he sounded weak in his voice.

"Romeo, you don't look good, are you okay?" I asked worriedly as he started wavering a little.Without warning, he collapsed onto the ground.

"Romeo!" I shouted.

Shit... what is happening?!

*In the hospital*

"Rogan... I found Romeo," I called Rogan after I sent Romeo to the hospital. I was still in a state of shock and disbelief from what just happened.

"What?! Where is he now?" Rogan asked in shock.

"He is with me at the Chicago Hospital. He suddenly collapsed in front of me when I met him, but he is alright now. The doctor says he should be regaining his conscious any time soon. You should come over now," I said.

"Alright, stay there, I'm coming over right now," Rogan sounded distressed as he said it.I sat down by the bed next to Romeo as I looked intently at him with a heavy heart.Romeo... Just what happened?

I rested my head by the side of the bed, praying hard for him.

*Rogan Morgan's POV*

"Excuse me, may I know which ward is the patient by the name of Romeo Morgan in? I'm his brother," I checked with the counter immediately upon reaching the hospital."He is in Ward 8, at the second level of this building," The nurse gestured to the direction after running a quick check on the system.