XXVIII. Tallahassee

Depuis le début

"Neal Cassidy."

"Yeah, I'm not telling you my name."

"No, I don't need i to have you arrested when the robbery's in progress."

"Emma. Swan."

"Good name."

"So, do you just live in here, or are you waiting for the car to be stolen?"

"Why don't I tell you over drinks?"

"Excuse me?" She glanced at him.

"Hey. Eyes on the road."

Emma ran a stop sign. "I am not having drinks with you. You might be a pervert."

"I might be a pervert, but you're definitely a car thief."

"I said I was sorry."

"You didn't, actually." A police car turned on the siren and began following them. "Oh..."

"Damn it."

"That's why I said 'eyes on the road'."

They pulled over and Neal noticed the screwdriver still in the transmission.

"Screwdriver," Neal told her, quickly pulling it out and replaced the screwdriver with the keys.

A cop approached the window. "License and registration."

"Hi," Emma greeted.

Neal popped his head next to Emma. "Terribly sorry officer, but this is actually my car. I'm... I'm trying to, uh, teach my girlfriend how to drive stick."

"She's got a lot to learn."

"I know. But, you know... Women." Emma glanced at him and frowned.

"All right, I hear you. It's a warning... this time."

"Yeah. Thank you so much."

The cops left and Neal got into the front seat.

"What are you, some sort of a misogynist?" Emma asked.

"You're welcome. Oh, go. We got lucky."

"We? This isn't your car either, is it? I stole a stolen car?"

"Now, how about that drink?"

PRESENT FTW

The group was still at the bottom of the beanstalk, and the four of them argued while Hook watched.

"All due respect, I'm the best equipped to go," Mulan said. "How many wars have you been through?"

"My share," Mary Margaret replied.

"It should be me," Aurora told them.

Mulan turned to her. "You? You haven't fought in a battle."

"This is about us getting home to our loved ones," Mary Margaret reminded them. "Why would you-"

"Because I have no loved ones," Aurora finished. "If I fall, you can still go on."

"It's me," Emma decided. "I'm going, and I'm not going to fail."

Mary Margaret looked at her daughter. "You're new here."

"It's about getting back to Henry and Aubree. I don't care what I have to face." Mary Margaret remained silent. "You're not going to argue with me?"