Part 39 "I'm not ready to start again"

Börja om från början

***

"We have three main spots on these blueprints, is that clear?" Viktor's leader side came out in his deep and very scary voice.

"Yes sir" the other people in the room nodded their heads. You and your group didn't really know the protocols for this, well, except Louis and Liam, but that was to be expected. Niall wasn't going, he will stay here and be your eyes and ears almost literally. He will have access to the cameras on you, as well as microphones in your ears later on. Same as Sarah and Crystal, they will be safe here and that's for the best.

"We have three buildings, the biggest one will be for team 'Alpha'. Your objective is to free the prisoners and get them to safety as soon as possible, team 'Bravo' will be responsible for guarding and covering for team 'Alpha' is that clear?" his fist collided with the table as he gave a piercing look to the soldiers who weren't a scared the slightest. You were amazed to be honest, Calum doesn't do this, he looks at everyone equally, but has the last say so. This way however, was really agressive and pinpointed. You have a goal and nothing, absolutely nothing should stand in your way, if it does you have to fight through it. You watched Liam and Louis, so concentrated on the maps and prints before them, brows furrowed, probably a thousand thoughts running through their minds. They were the perfect duo for a mission like this, Liam was the cool headed guy who liked to be direct and get his hands dirty, but also get Louis out of sticky situations. While Louis was the bad tempered one with an urge to do it his way, deadly and fast, no regrets whatsoever.

"I am giving you the list of who is staying here and who is flying in twenty minutes to the locations nearby. There's also who is in what team and detailed strategy layed across the map" Viktor finishes.

"Everyone's dismissed except team 'Blue', I'll come back to you shortly. At ease" he firmly says and everyone runs out of the room who wasn't in team 'Blue'. You were in that team as well as some people who you didn't know.

"Alright, we have the exact coordinates of where the sound wave was heard and we are guessing that there lies whatever turns the barrier on. My people are there to protect you, your only objective is to get it back on as quickly as possible so that other teams from all around the world can safely return the rescued wolves. Is that clear?" he asks.

"Yes sir" now even your friends said it. He went over the plan more precisely, telling who is covering for who, where they will stand and how to kill an imposter wolf easiest with just firearms. To say you were ready was hell of an understatement, this had more importance then the last war. This was the whole world, all those lives. They will maybe never know you helped them, but just you knowing is good enough.

***

"This is so nervewracking..." Sierra sighs, her legs going front and back constantly. You were back in your room, just awaiting to be called for your helicopter ride, but it wasn't going to be untill fifteen minutes. Liam and Louis were with Seth who was dressing them up for fighting. He said that the research of a werewolves bite came in handy because they managed to make a somewhat decent armor to try to protect a person as best as possible and are also trying to mask their scent with some 'natural' smells, but you'll see how well they do that. Niall was also with them, probably to talk as much as possible before you have to go.

"Tell me about it" Crystal agrees.

"You're not even going Crys" Calum comments.

"I know! That's the worst part" she says sadly.