Chapter 30

7 MONTHS LATER (THE DAY OF THE WEDDING.)
"Astrid get the hell out of the bathroom!" Heather yelled. "I'm not, my wedding is already doomed!" Astrid yelled back. "The officiant can't come and officiate your marriage, so what?!" Heather yelled. Astrid unlocked the door and opened it, to reveal herself with her head full of curlers and a sharp glare. Heather got back 3 months ago, but when she did there was a lot of tension between her and Hiccup. "Guys, hear me out." Camicazi tried speak up. "Shut up!" They both yelled at her. "For your own sake, Cami. Let them be." Ruffnut whispered. "You don't get to talk about marriage, you got back here married to Eret in Boston in a city hall and pregnant, you didn't even tell me! You kept pushing me away even though I literally called you every single day! You kept a lot of secrets on me and you didn't even care about me! Tuffnut was a better friend than you were in these past 6 years! He was there for me, unlike you!" Astrid yelled. Heather has her hand on her 7 months pregnant belly. She groaned. "Heather, are you okay?" Astrid said and putted her hand on Heather's belly too. She pushed her away. "You've made your point clear." Heather snapped and walked away. She slammed the door as she walked away. "Ruff, go follow her." Camicazi whispered. Ruffnut did what Camicazi said and followed Heather. Astrid went back in to the bathroom and Camicazi followed her. "I should have not talked like that to her, she's pregnant and hormonal." Astrid mumbled and sat on the floor. "Yeah, you shouldn't." Camicazi said and sat next to her. "But what happened has already happened and you can't change it." Camicazi putted her hand on Astrid's hand. "Astrid, it's okay to freak out, it's a big day. I was going to tell you that I could help you with the wedding." Camicazi said. "I know a guy who could officiate yours and Hiccup's marriage. I can call him right now." "Yes oh gods, Cami. Thank you." Astrid said. They hugged. "Now come on, we gotta get ready." Camicazi said. They went to Astrid's bedroom. Camicazi got a text from Snotlout.
S: how's everything with you?
C: kind of disastrous. You?
S: so far so good, except the fact that Hiccup is freaking out. (Normal)
C: Lmao. Anyway I'll see you later.
S: see ya.
Both of them waited for Heather and Ruffnut to come back. (Which Astrid doubted Heather coming back.) 30 minutes later, they heard a knock on the door. "I'll go and see who is it." Camicazi said. Camicazi went and opened the door. It was Heather and Ruffnut. "Where is Astrid?" Heather asked. "In her room." Camicazi said. Heather went to Astrid's room and knocked the room's door. Astrid was sitting in front of her mirror and looked at the person who was knocking. She stood up immediately when she saw Heather. "Hi." Heather said awkwardly. "Hey." Astrid said in the same tone. "I'm sorry." They both said. They laughed and hugged each other. "I should have not made the officiant no big deal." Heather said. "And I should have not said any of what I said." Astrid said. "Yes I was mad at you at first, but now I don't even know how I brought that point. I'm so happy for you, you're having a baby in two months and I'm going to be it's aunt and godmother, as long as you're happy, I'm okay with that." Heather sniffed. "Heather don't cry, if you cried, I'll cry too." Astrid said. "It's a girl." Heather said and took a deep breath. "Really?" Astrid said. Heather nodded. "Yay!" Astrid said. "Cami, Ruff. Get your asses over here! We have a lot to do and there is no time!" Heather yelled. While with Hiccup. "You still have time to run." Snotlout whispered to Hiccup. "For the last time Snotlout, I'm not running." Hiccup said. "You better not." Tuffnut said. "Besides Hiccup, can I talk to you?" "Sure, Tuff." Hiccup said. They walked out of the room. It was the wedding time. The wedding was in a park. "You ready?" Heather asked. Camicazi, Heather and Ruffnut wore a purple dress, but was not the same texture. Ruffnut's was a plain purple dress while Heather's was laced, Camicazi's dress was a darker tone color of purple. "I'm ready to walk in there." Astrid said. Astrid wore a laced with V-neck A-line wedding dress with floral crown. "Hey Ast, you ready?" Tuffnut asked who came behind her. "Tuff, what are you doing here?" Astrid whispered. "Going to walk you down the aisle. What does it look like?" Tuffnut said. "We never agreed on that." Ruffnut said. "I know, but I really wanted to. I told Hiccup that and he was okay with it. You're my family. If I didn't walk you out there, who will." Tuffnut said. Astrid smiled. "You're going to make me cry." Astrid said. "Astrid, you're lucky. This guy loves you more than he loves his own twin sister." Ruffnut said. "Oh shut up, I'm allowed to have another family other than you." Tuffnut said. Astrid laughed and hugged Tuffnut. "Thank you." "You look gorgeous." Ruffnut said and walked out there. Astrid held Heather's hand. "I love you." Astrid said. "I love you too." Heather said and walked out too. "Congratulations." Camicazi said and walked out. "Our turn." Tuffnut said. Astrid wrapped her arm around his. "Hiccup is a lucky guy." Tuffnut whispered. Astrid smiled. They started walking to the alter. Everyone stood up. Astrid locked her eyes into Hiccup's. Their eyes started getting watery. "I'm getting married." Astrid mumbled. "Yes you are." Tuffnut whispered. As they reached to the alter Astrid and Tuffnut hugged. "Congratulations." Tuffnut said. "Thank you." Astrid said. Astrid looked at Hiccup. The officiant started the wedding process. The couple picked the rings and started saying their vows. Hiccup slid a golden ring in Astrid's finger. "Astrid, We've known each other for almost 7 years now. I was an arrogant guy who was in the wrong side of tracks. Until you crashed into my life. You changed me. Wanting to be with you, changed a lot of things I'd done. You make me the happiest person, I don't know what do we have to go through in the future, but what I know is I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Hiccup said. Astrid sniffled and chuckled slightly. She slid a similar ring to hers, but in a different size into Hiccup's finger. "Hayden, we've met on the first day of senior year of high school. If someone told me at that day that in 7 years I'd be married to you, I'd have call them crazy. You are stubborn, dork and sometimes a jerk, but those are one the reasons I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." Astrid said and wiped her tears. "Astrid Hofferson, do you take Hayden Haddock as your husband?" The officiant said. Astrid smiled and nodded. "I do." "Hayden Haddock, do you take Astrid Hofferson as your wife?" "I do." Hiccup said and grinned. "With the power vested in me, I announce you as a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." They both leaned in at the same time and kissed. Hiccup had his hands on her face while Astrid wrapped her arms around his shoulder. Everyone stood up and applauded. "Wife." Hiccup mumbled on her lips and smiled. "Husband."