50🌸.

Song - All I want by Kodaline.

All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die as a happy man I'm sure
When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side...

~~

Logan's POV

I woke up feeling like shit the next day. Scratch that I felt like like I was in deep shit . That's because I was . The pounding going on in my head threatened to destroy my skull. I wouldn't even call what I did sleeping. All I did was toss and turn all night because of the nightmares. It was so much worse last night.

This time demons weren't taking her. She willingly followed them and walked away from me, leaving me standing there and yelling her name . She didn't turn back to look at me, not once. She just kept walking with them and where she went there was light but as she left me, darkness started to cover where I was till I all I could see was the faint light where she kept walking and walking and I was left standing alone.

I managed to sit up on the bed and looked around . I don't even know how I ended up in my room. I walked to the bathroom and held the edges of the sink then I lowered my head and closed my eyes. When I opened them and stared at my reflection in the mirror, I saw a very messed up man. A man who had lost everything. This feeling of hollowness in my chest was so much worse than a hangover.

A pugnacious smell hit my nose and when I sniffed the air to see where it was coming from and discovered that it was from the shirt I was wearing . I must have vomited last night from all the drinking I did . Fuck I hope I didn't vomit in my car . For Wallace's sake at least.

The memories of last night started to fill my head. Emma left me. She left me without any hesitation. She never wanted to see me again. She had a miscarriage and it was my fault. Everything started coming back to me . The soulless look in her eyes as she told me she was done . The pain laced in her voice as she talked . I didn't feel the love radiating from her anymore . It all felt different . That's when I knew I had really lost her .

I remembered driving to a club and ....fuck I was singing when I was your man by Bruno Mars. I made a fool out of myself in the presence of the bartender. The images weren't vivid but they were there. I bawled out the song like a wounded wolf because I felt pain and regret .
If there was anyone around I was sure they must have taken pictures or made videos of me embarrassing myself shamelessly but I could care less . The press were starting to get on my nerves . It was funny that I felt this way because I'm already used to my life being flashed in the eyes of the public. The only thing I've kept hidden from the media is the story of my ex wife's death and my children . I try as much as possible to keep them protected from intrusive reporters that is why they always go around with Wallace. He was more of their bodyguard than just their driver but as the news to protect them became more necessary, I added two more bodyguards .

I removed my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket and as I glanced at the bed and saw Emma lying down on her side with her arm on the bed, supporting her body . She was was wearing only her panties and a tank top that was short enough to show her belly . Her flowing long hair covered the side of her face . She looked so fucking sexy just laying there like the jewel that she was . All I could feel was gratitude , that I had this beautiful, amazing woman all to myself. She stared at me for some seconds before running her beautiful eyes all over my torso longingly . She smiled shyly when my eyes met hers again. Then she bit the lower part of her soft , pink lips . I could feel myself getting a bed in just because of that gesture. This woman would be the one to ruin me . She tapped the bed lightly with her free hand and becoming me to come to her.