45 - F I N A L E

45 - F I N A L E

Hiiiii long time no see eh? How's everyone? Safe? Doing alright?

Hope you are <3

Chapter Warnings : Smut, fluff, basically a character death. Like it's not, but also it is. The character is neither major? Nor minor? LOL NVM. Nothing serious more, I think. Oh, a tiny part of bodily torture, flashbacks, typos that i overlooked bc lessbe honest i'm too fucking lazy, blah blah blah.

:)

I finally came 'round to publish this yikes :| Don't hate me too much? :*

My apologies through this 17k worth chapter heheh

Enjoy :)

▪N O T E D I T E D▪

Harry had always suspected something was wrong.

His brother was a mastermind. He'll give him that. It all started with the anonymous suppliers. The drugs that came onto his territory from unknown sources, with nothing to trace back to. Scent neutralizers were a work of Dark Moon practitioners. The subconscious explanation that Rayna would definitely be behind the operation was what propelled him to accept the drug transactions.

His pack was by no means a drug cartel. But in order to keep the weaker in check, and the general peace of environment, he had to allow these vices.

And as pack Alpha, the safety of his pack was foremost. Hence why he'd relentlessly chased the anonymity of the suppliers, only to be stumped silent with mockery from the low-life that resided on his territory.

Of course Marcel was behind it.

And the entry of Louis.

Centuries of legend cite the importance of the presence of a mark on an Omega in order to impregnate them.

Infact, it is impossible to impregnate an Omega without the Alpha's mark.

This had been a precautionary gift from the Goddess to the Omegas of yore when they had prayed to her diligently, devastated due their brash circumstances of being raped. The law of a mark still had its loopholes: like the Alpha did not have to have the Omega's mark in order to impregnate them, yet still.

And then in came Louis.

Louis, who weakened him to his knees at first glance, bearing a pup without a mark, his mark on his neck, and turning his life upside down. Confusing him with his tantalising aroma, yearning for his presence, making Harry possessive.

To a point he'd thought was a acceptable to take.

His brother was a fucking mastermind, and Harry hated him.

And in reality, Harry tried. He really tried to figure things out, didn't he?

Rattled to the core, and calculative of the fact that he'd wanted to lay claim on Louis the day they'd met, he'd sent his Omega away. While a feeling of remorse, that should never have been there, bubbling in him, he'd watched Louis walk away from him.

He'd kept a close eye on Louis, learning where he worked, his schedule, his health reports (which remained inconsistent, for the doctor had no words for half the things that happened to Louis. His only priority was to have Louis and the puppy in his belly alive and well). And when Harry had learned that Louis had gone into a pseudo-heat, Calori Particulari, he hadn't connected it to the fact that it had coincided with him going into his rut.