43

43

▪E D I T E D▪

I've been seeing a lot pregnant cows on the street and idk how to feel about it at all XD

Chapter Warnings : Mentions of Ziall Smut lollllll

_-_-_

An uproar.

There was no other word to describe it.

It pulsed through Harry's distracted mind, and he grunted as he withered on his armchair.

"Harry?" Edward frowned as he watched his brother growl lowly, eyes now flashing blindingly gold when he snapped them open.

"Harry, wait--"

But Harry was already on his way downstairs, and all Edward could do was follow with a confused scowl. He jogged up to Harry and softly slipped his fingers into Harry's hair, keeping up with the murderous Alpha who marched with a mission. Edward flinched when he tried to push against Harry's emotional border.

It was already overwhelmed.

His pack was calling out to him.

All at once.

"What the..."

_-_-_

It had been barely half an hour when Marcel was being woken up.

Bound down by a weight against his chest, no less.

A slow smirk slipped onto his face and he fluttered his eyes open to see an unamused Louis who sneered down at him, canines flashing dangerously. Marcel grinned up at his mate, both his arms pinned above his head by Louis as he sat on his chest.

"Hello darling," Marcel crooned, biting his lip in arousal, trailing his eyes over the various marks he'd left on his Omega. Louis flushed, then shook his head, determined, and glared down at him.

"Marce," Louis gritted, stuttering a mewl when Marcel bucked his hips up into his bum. Louis growled and slammed his hands on either sides of Marcel's head, the Alpha now moving to rest his own hands on the Omega's succulent thighs that straddled him.

"Stop that," Louis snarled, "If you know what's good for you, Alpha."

Marcel's pupils dilated, and he turned them over, Louis struggling under his weight. "Fùcking-- Marcel, let me the fùck go--"

Marcel husked a moan into Louis' ear, smirking when the Omega stilled with another flushed gasp. "Shh, baby," He kissed softly where he'd buried his head in Louis' neck, hand rubbing soothingly where his bump pressed against his torso.

"There you go," Marcel cooed when Louis' thudding heartbeat slowed, nuzzling his hair and leaning back to look down at the Omega.

Louis laid pliant, cheeks flushed pink like the rest of his body, eyes closed as he breathed out. Marcel snickered and pressed a kiss to his lips and received a punch to the chest. He full out laughed when Louis wrestled him back onto the sheets, throwing punch after punch to his chest, growling.

Marcel shushed him again and hugged him to his chest when tears spilled out of Louis' eyes, sniffling. "I hate you," He proclaimed weakly, crashing against his loving Alpha's chest. Marcel tightened his hold on his Omega and kissed his hair, "Well, I'd expect no less from my fiesty darling."