29

29

Chapter Warnings : Smut ;)

▪E D I T E D▪

Holy shit I feel like puking. I'm listening to Nobody Compares by the boys and the feels and tragic sadness is too much I cAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE T>T

I'm particularly suicidal for playing my One Direction playlist on this beautiful day *cries*

_-_-_

Early next morning, Louis woke up screaming, the beginning traces of sweat covering his body in a thin sheen of layer. His voice lowered into choked sobs, terrifying images flashing through his mind, eyes flashing silver.

They flashed, glowing, stronger and brighter than ever before.

He remembered.

He couldn't feel the panicked touches from two pairs of arms, soothing over any surface they could find in order to calm him down. He was drowning in his own mind-- terrified than ever.

His eyes finally snapped open when two canines pressed against his mating spot, teeth barely penetrating through the first tissue.

"--You're alright Bleu," He heard, eyes looking into worried green orbs that flashed golden when they looked at his silver eyes. Hot breaths of another splayed against his chest, and Louis gripped Harry's hair where he laid with his canines in Louis' neck. Slick formed in between his legs in alarmingly huge amounts, and he moaned, making Edward snarl in restraint.

"Just breathe for me, love," Edward murmured as he searched Louis' earnest gaze, sagging when Harry licked at his healing puncture marks. It was barely a bite-- not deep enough to be a bond mark-- but was just to snap Louis out of whatever haze he'd put himself in.

Louis laid pliant as Edward removed his shirt off of him, panting slowly, softly, when the Alpha walked back to him from the en-suite with a damp towel. "That's right," Edward breathed, "Nice and deep breaths," He murmured as he wiped down the sweat on Louis' chest, extra careful. Harry mouthed at Louis' neck, slowly but surely aiding Louis to come back to his normal state and believe he was safe.

Edward threw a look of reproach and worry towards his brother as he got in beside Louis once again, gripping the Omega's hair softly in between his fingers when Louis' tears wouldn't stop. "Louis," Edward stressed, kissing the wobbling lips that let out small overwhelmed gasps. Louis' hands gripped his bump protectively, flinching when Harry's hand laid on top of his.

Louis' eyes searched Edward's for safety, whining lowly in want when he felt the Alpha's breath on his lips. His eyes glowed brighter, blinding strong, when Edward cursed lowly, leaning down to press his lips against Louis'. It was a slow, reassuring touch of lips, Louis' quick breaths and Edward's purring barring them, but when Edward shifted to hover over Louis, things began heating up fast. Lips smacked against one another, as Harry's growl pressed in Louis' neck. The pack Alpha let his hand trail lower, fingers twitching when his skin found the sweet wetness on Louis'. Louis let out a soft sweet moan, back arching into Edward's body.

[ :) ]

There was an obvious difference in the intimacy that the three wolves shared, wrapped by sheets and scents that held them to the ground.