30

30

▪E D I T E D▪

When Louis opened his eyes that afternoon, it was to the delicate smell of a well-cooked meal that wafted through the room.

"Bleu?"

Louis' head turned in the direction of the voice, and he blushed at the sight of a wet Edward who was rubbing a towel on his head with low sweat pants hanging off of his hips. Louis blushed darker when he realised how naked he was under the sheets, pulling the comforter up so that only his eyes were peeking out from under.

"Are you hungry?" Edward continued, throwing the damp towel into a hamper and sitting beside Louis' torso, distractedly pulling on his rings as he examined the food on the nightstand beside.

"Bleu?" Edward turned when he got no answer, smirking when he saw how shy Louis was. "Nothing I've never seen before," He murmured in a low, sultry tone, chuckling when Louis only blinked at him in alarm, flushing under the sheets. "And nothing I wouldn't give to keep looking at, either," He flirted, pulling the comforter down to Louis' chin, kissing the pouted lips once.

Louis leaned into Edward's palm when the Alpha reached forward to stroke him with his knuckles, and watched as the Alpha's eyes flashed golden as he dipped down to kiss his inviting lips once again.

Turned out his exotically coloured lips did have someone to kiss.

When Louis burned under Edward's touch, a sort of longing making him want to submit to the Alpha, he sighed softly into the touch of lips, squirming on the sheets. Edward detached from Louis with blown eyes and shook his head as if coming out of a reverie. "Bleu," He breathed out, "Goddess, what are you doing to me?" He said quietly, marking Louis' jaw with a love bite. "Eat. You need to eat, baby," He cleared his throat, leaning back with much difficulty, eyes blazing dark.

Louis nodded, sitting up under Edward's heavy stare, clutching the sheets to his chest. "So pretty, baby," Edward complimented, letting his smirk drop for a smile. "Do you want me to turn around? I vote no, but..."

Louis nodded, and smiled with a sort of shyness, reaching for the jumper that lay on another end of the bed and dropping the comforter in his attempt, when Edward turned around to give him privacy. "Okay, Bleu," Edward said softly, "Whatever you want."

Just then, the door opened to Harry entering. The Alpha paused for a moment, eyes raking Louis' form as the Omega scrambled to cover himself. He strode in, walking straight over to Louis who squeaked when Harry smashed his lips onto his, cold rings caressing his naked warm skin under the messily put on jumper. Louis whimpered against Harry's lips, the Alpha rumbling softly as his fingers explored the planes of the soft Omega's exquisite body. Louis then pushed against Harry's chest, Edward snarling and ripping his brother back from Louis. "I think that's enough, brother," He snapped, standing before Louis who held his back with his warm hands. Edward refrained from shivering at the touch.

Harry rumbled with a clenched jaw, falling silent when his gaze met those of Louis'-- hurt, and scared.

"Leave," Edward nodded towards the door, and Harry's eyes slid to his with a lambasting glint in his eyes. "You do not tell me to leave my own nest, brother," Harry murmured, stalking forward once again. When Edward bristled and puffed his chest, Harry sighed out a breath and sank his fingers into the hair at the back of his brother's neck. He brushed his lips against Edward's, murmuring, "I mean no harm. Do not threaten me on my own pack grounds. Now," Harry pressed his lips against Edward's shortly, "Move."

Edward did so, hesitantly, with a scowl on his face, watching attentively as Harry leaned to help Louis sit up against the pillows behind his back. Harry placed the tray of food on Louis' lap, biting his tongue when Louis flinched at his touch.