28

28

▪E D I T E D▪

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, HARRY?!"

"--Alpha Styles?"

"Take him to the medical wing. Immediately."

"LET ME GO! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, YOU MUTT!"

"Edward--"

"NO!"

_-_-_

Louis sighed softly as he nuzzled into the soft pillow under his cheek, curling an arm over his baby bump.

So soft.

So comfortable.

"--Yes, Alpha. His vitals are all in check. There is no immediate danger to the pup. Both of them are healthy," A voice interrupted his slumber, and Louis twitched, his face forming a soft frown.

"However," The voice lowered, and Louis pouted, "If-- if he remembers, then-- then I must tell you... There could be danger. It is a possibility. Mentally weak Omegas lose their ab-ability to uh... Withhold their pups."

Louis' eyes fluttered open when he heard Harry hum in answer, his blue eyes locking itself on Harry's sharp gaze. His mouth felt dry, and he opened his mouth to ask for water, frowning when he couldn't talk.

Harry's gaze softened, a hand coming forth to cradle Louis' cheek, and Louis frowned lightly, keening into the touch. "You're safe, Beau. You're alright."

Louis nodded, and buried his face in Harry's neck when the Alpha leaned forward to help him sit up against the pillows at his back. He shot Harry a small grateful smile when the Alpha helped him drink water, a straw placed at the rim to help him.

He cleared his throat, cringing when his tract felt very poorly and sensitive.

"Alpha?"

Louis peeked at the Beta doctor before him, the wolf keeping his gaze on his Alpha (seemingly waiting for permission) who nodded to him sharply.

"Okay," The Beta smiled reassuringly, "Louis, is it?" The doctor asked tentatively, freezing when Harry rumbled softly.

"You will call him Luna," He ordered, disregarding the surprised look on both the wolves' faces who were before him.

"R-right. Luna," The doctor bowed his head, and Louis glared at Harry tiredly, eyes softening when all Harry did was take a seat beside him, nosing into his hair. "Shh, Beau."

"Uh, do you feel pain anywhere?" The doctor asked, intimidated by the soft purrs that emanated from the Alpha.

Louis relaxed, nodding with a small frown. He pointed to his throat, and Harry rumbled softly, a hand curling around his warm neck, thumb brushing against the middle.

The doctor nodded, writing down something in a small notepad in his hands. "Ah, yes. A minute, please."

The Beta turned around, fetching a small glass of green liquid. "It is a bit of menthol, and other odd elements," He said when Louis took it curiously, "It will make your throat feel better in an hour and some."

Louis nodded thankfully, squirming shyly against Harry's incessant and soft touches at his hip. He took the medicine, a look of indecision on his face. It wasn't that bad, he told himself. Harry watched with intent eyes when the Beta held Louis' wrist to check his pulse, observing his breathing patterns.