Chapter 3: Fighting my friends?

Ellie was laying in her bed, unable to sleep. "Did I really just move to a new village and get a new time within a day?" Ellie wondered. "I don't even know why... And I can't remember much lately ... I barely remember back home all of a sudden,"  Ellie mentally screamed. She felt a headache coming on and she clutched the sides of her head. She cried out and nearly passed out. "What was that just now?" Ellie wondered. "maybe that ninja had memory erasing jutsu," Ellie heard Haruna say. "I need some sleep," Ellie muttered before falling asleep.
.....

It was morning and the birds were chirping. Ellie groaned and stretched. She knew she had to go to the hokage's office so she jumped into the shower. "I hope I see Iruka today," Ellie thought happily. After a few moments of scrubbing, she jumped out of the shower and put on this outfit (minus the uchiha symbol).

 After a few moments of scrubbing, she jumped out of the shower and put on this outfit (minus the uchiha symbol)

Ellie quickly ate some eggs for breakfast before running out of the house. She wandered a bit around until she found the hokage's office. She knocked on his door and went in when she was called. Ellie saw Iruka was there with the hokage, along with another ninja with grey hair and a mask covering his face except for one eye, holding a book. 

"There you are!" Iruka said cheerily. "Sorry I got lost," Ellie said sheepishly. "Ellie this is Kakashi," the hokage said. "...Nice to meet you," he said whilst reading his book. "Why am I here exactly lord hokage?" Ellie asked. "You're going to battle these gentleman so I can see your skill and give you an appropriate job in the village" the hokage explained. Ellie looked at the hokage oddly. "Oookaaay then," Ellie said oddly.

The four of them went outside. First Ellie had to fight Iruka. He was a cautious opponent and threw his giant shuriken at her and nearly got her suck to the tree. Ellie managed to escape and zap him with her green lightning chakra and he got hit additionally hard because she used the shuriken as a lightning rod. Iruka fell to the ground and tapped out. Ellie pulled up Iruka and apologized for hurting him. He just chuckled. "I had a lot of fun with that fight don't worry," Iruka said then coughing. Ellie's next opponent was Kakashi. He copied her lightning techniques with his sharingan  and ended up winning because he did the 1000 years of death move. Kakashi helped Ellie up and said "I feel bad for singeing such a pretty girl" all flirty. This made Iruka death stare at Kakashi but he didn't notice. "hehehe... Thanks I guess," Ellie said shyly. Iruka cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Well it's been settled... Ellie you're to work with Iruka and be a teachers assistant. He has such big classes this year and you're a good example for the genin," the hokage said. "Oh um... Okay," Ellie said shyly. On the inside she was happy she gets to work with Iruka, but she wasn't about to show it. "You're formidable Ellie. It's hard to even pose a threat to Kakashi. You did well," the hokage added. The three ninja vowed and said goodbye to the hokage. Ellie and Iruka walked towards the academy and he playfully elbowed Ellie. "now you don't have to miss me," Iruka teased, making Ellie giggle.