Chapter 2: Moving to the leaf village

Ellie woke up around 7 am to the birds chirping outside her window. She stretched lazily and saw Haruna in the doorway. "Morning sleepy head. We gotta get you dressed," Haruna said sweetly. "This early? Why?" Ellie asked. "You're getting discharged later today. But first, we need to do some tests," Haruna stated, handing Ellie her newly washed clothes from yesterday. "Okay fine..." Ellie whined. Haruna took that as a cue to leave and Ellie changed her clothes. Onced she was changed she went to the doorway and called for Haruna. They went into a different room with a bunch of machines where they tested her blood pressure and things alike. They had her run, attempt to use jutsu, take some medicines and monitor her after. 

It was around 3pm when all of the tests were done. "Well Ellie... you're all healthy! You're free to go," Haruna said excitedly. "Thank you do much Haruna," Ellie said. "I still can't remember what happened though..." Ellie muttered. "Maybe the ninja had some sort of memory-erasing ninjutsu? Because you're completely healthy," Haruna wondered aloud. "Must be..." Ellie said, rubbing her temples. "Let's get you signed out so you can see your future mans. He's probably waiting for you," Haruna teased. "Oh you..." Ellie said with a sigh, making Haruna laugh. The two walked to the lobby and found Iruka waiting in one of the chairs. 

"Hi ladies," Iruka said with a smile. "How is she Haruna?" Iruka asked. "She's free to go and healthy. She still can't remember anything but that's it," Haruna said. "Ellie, since it's your last day here... want to get some ramen with me?" Iruka asked kindly. Ellie blushed and nodded. "Let's sign you out then," Haruna said. Ellie signed some papers and went out the hospital with Iruka. 

The two walked in a comfortable silence to Ichiraku's. "You'll really like the ramen I promise," Iruka said, making Ellie smile at his excitement. "Why did you want to take me here anyway?" Ellie asked. "W-well I wanted to see you before you left," Iruka said shyly. "I'm kind of sad to see you go actually," he added. "Little ol' me? Aw that's sweet Iruka. I feel the same way," Ellie said shyly. The two arrived to the ramen shop to find a group of ninjas attacking the shop. Before Iruka could say anything, Ellie ran to the ninjas and started fighting them. She used her green chakra to zap them and they all fell to the ground. People who were around cheered and Iruka smiled at her. 

"That was fast Ellie. Great job," Iruka said once they were standing next to each other again. "Ramen on the house for you miss," the man behind the ramen counter said. Ellie beamed, and Iruka chuckled. The two went to the counter and ate some ramen together, talking and laughing. The moment was interrupted by someone saying "Can I join you guys?". The two looked to see it was none other than the hokage. "Lord Hokage, of course!" Iruka said, in shock. He chuckled and sat down. "Ellie was it? One of my assistants told me how you saved our ramen shop and I wanted to personally thank you. You're from the land of the lightning and you didn't have to do so," he said kindly. "It was no problem at all lord hokage," Ellie said with a chuckle. 

"I'd like to offer you a home and to stay in our village. We could use kunoichi like you," the hokage stated. "I'd love to, but how do I transfer my ranking and whatnot?" Ellie asked. "I take care of that. The RaiKage and I are good friends," the Hokage said. "Well shucks I'm in," Ellie said then giggling. "I'll have preparations for you in a few hours. Just come to the office with Iruka," the Hokage said then walking off. 

"Looks like you don't have to miss me," Ellie said with a smile. "That's great. That makes me really happy actually," Iruka said shyly. The two finished up their ramen and went to the Hokage's office. The Hokage got Ellie a small house next to Iruka's. The two then went to her house. It was already furnished and there was a care package with some clothes. "The Hokage is a sweet old man huh," Ellie said. "Something like that," Iruka said with a laugh. "I don't know about you Iruka but I'm beat," Ellie said. "You should rest after all that you went through. Remember to report to the Hokage's office tomorrow," Iruka said then patting Ellie on the head. "I will Iruka. Do I see you tomorrow too?" Ellie asked. "You can come after school. I stay and grade papers," Iruka said. "Will do... Goodnight Iruka," Ellie said with a yawn. "Goodnight Ellie," Iruka said then leaving through the front door.