"What about me?" asked Eli as she walked out the kitchen with a cookie at hand.

"Oh you know, I just told Freya of our training."

"Did something good happen?"

"It's not much. Let's just say Eli is superb with her power, she's just not a good teacher. She never was," blurted Astra.

Freya raised her eyebrow. "What kind of training that the two of you had without me knowing?"

"Nothing," Eli quickly answered. "I told you all about it before. It was to strengthen her physical ability."

"What kind?" pressed Freya.

"Most of the time Eli told me to run while being chased by fire balls," admitted Astra.

Freya put down her tea and gently removed Astra from her lap. Now with no obstacles between her and Eli, she dashed to the witch. Her strong arm pinned the witch's shoulder.

"What did I tell you before?" taunted the wolf, her eyes a slight darker. "If you scratch even a tiniest bit of Astra, no matter how many deeds you have done, I would..."

"Please don't kill me," Eli whimpered.

Astra immediately tried to calm Freya. She put her hands on her girlfriend's shoulders to pull her out.

"Freya, baby, it's okay. No harm was done," persuaded Astra.

After hearing this, Freya turned to Astra, ignoring Eli instantly. "What did you called me?"

"Baby? You don't like it?" Astra circled her arms on Freya's neck.

Freya smiled and closed the gap between them. "You never called me that. I love it, it's sexy when you say it."

One second she's at my throat and the next she's making out with her girlfriend, Eli thought to herself.

Astra gave her a thumb up behind Freya's back which Eli replied with an OK sign. Eli had been living with Freya for 5 years and never had she saw her this alive before she met Astra. It was still a pain for Eli especially now that she has to take care two person, but if it could put a smile on her friends then it's worth it.

"Oh... Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt," excused Jimmy who just entered the room, before awkwardly turning back.

Astra quickly broke out their make out session. She hid her flustered face behind Freya. The wolf herself had a winning smirk plastered on her face.

"Finally the torture has stopped," said Eli.

Jimmy turned to face them. "Um... Sorry about that. But I have something that I want to show you."

Freya inquired him to continue. Jimmy asked the kids to follow him. He led them to the library.

"So when you asked us about the hidden room, to be honest I have no idea what it is. The only one who knows probably just Nana, but it seems she doesn't remember anything about it," detailed Jimmy as they walked.

The middle-aged man opened up the library door. He let the rest go in first before he follows suit. He went to the locked up vault that Astra found yesterday.

"I slightly remember Nana said something about the past, but I'm not one to listen and I regret that now," Jimmy awkwardly laughed. "But I know one other person, beside Eli, who would take her words seriously. Your father, Philip."

"Dad?"

"I searched through his stuffs that we still keep, and I found this," Jimmy showed them a parchment paper that had spells written in ancient language.