Death is not the end

Dedicated to Chadwick Boseman.
Our Jackie Robinson.
Our James Brown.
Our Thurgood Marshall.
And our King of Wakanda,
our Black Panther.
A true warrior on screen and in real life without the world even knowing.
May you rest in peace and power, king.
Enjoy the green veld of the ancestors, you've more than earned it.

Wakanda Forever
Long live the King

A warrior has many different meanings, most think it means a strong fighter in battle, and normally that's what it means

A warrior has many different meanings, most think it means a strong fighter in battle, and normally that's what it means. But a warrior is anyone who fights a battle. Any battle, from outside in the cruel world that takes no prisoners, or the battle within your mind that often will keep you awake at night.

That's what T'Challa was trying to tell Mary when she told him her past for the first time. He himself was a warrior through and through, but Mary never saw herself as one. She wasn't a strong person, she was weak in her eyes, succumbing to her fears more than once. Time and time again she would succumb to her fears that gripped her tightly both day and night.

Fears that started from when she was just a child to her life now living in Wakanda.

"Just because you do not fight on the battlefield, doesn't make you any less of a warrior." T'Challa states to his friend, his advisor, his sister. Over the time the two had spent with each other, T'Challa and Mary had grown extremely close. They bonded as friends but grew into the bond that of brother and sister. "The demons you face make you stronger even when you are at your weakest."

Mary looks out the window of where they sit in her office in the palace. Her little baby boy strapped to her chest, not four months old and little Jamie was already being fawned over by everyone his parents were close with. Especially T'Challa, Shuri and Ramonda. "I lost my father before i ever knew him, I don't miss him." She mutters simply, looking back at her king who sits in the chair across her desk, "My mother died when Steve and I were teenagers. We were on our own for so long." She tells him.