𝟏𝟎 | 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
▂▂▂

"Thank god."

Taja gathered up her belongings and got up out her seat as the bell rang indicating they were all dismissed from class. She silently walked in the crowded hallway filled with loud and obnoxious students who were running all over the place.

Looking up from her shoes she felt someone bump into her causing her to smack her lips followed behind her binders dropping. "What the fuck watch where you going." She snapped and came into view of Jaelyn and Kendall.

"Sis you bumped into me watch where you going while yo scary ass always looking down to avoid us."

"I could never be scared of some bitches I used to be friends with I know how y'all get down, move." Taja tried to walk off but they stood in front of her preventing her from doing so.

"You must wanna fight?" Kendall asked looking Taja up and down.

"Right like do you wanna fight or not!" Jaelyn yelled instantly causing a scene causing Taja to laugh.

"Doing all that for what? Girl you embarrassing."

"No what's embarrassing is lying like somebody raped yo dumb ass! That's what's embarrassing."

"Okay." Taja nonchalantly nodded trying her hardest to not let them see her eyes water but unfortunately failed.

"Oh now you wanna cry?!" Kendall yelled getting all in her face as a crowd formed. "Now you wanna cry huh pussy?"

"Y'all gone make that girl try to kill her self again."

"Can you move so I can leave?" Taja asked looking at them fighting her tears that threaten to fall. The crowd began to get bigger as she started to look around.

"Wha- why the fuck y'all messing with her?" Chass came next to Taja and dropped her binders seeing the tears rolling down her face.

"Come on." Promise grabbed Taja and walked off heading towards the girls locker room. "Here." She passed her some Kleenex and they sat the benches in the middle of the locker room.

"Thank you." She mumble wiping her face. "Now I feel like a pussy." She sniffed.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not the type to cry in front of people I always fight and cry by myself later. I be saying words don't get to me but what they said got to me surprisingly." Taja shrugged.

"Well fuck them. Jaelyn always got some to say she swear she the damn queen and people gotta bow down to her lil bum ass."

"It was mainly them saying that in front of people who didn't even know my business but they just exposed it like that like...wow." Taja shook her head.

"You good?" Janae and Chassity walked in and placed Taja's materials in front of her.

She silently nodded.

Chassity closely looked down at Taja feeling as if she shouldn't leave her side considering the fact Taja tried to hurt herself over something similar last time. She didn't want Taja to go through that ever again and even if Taja felt like she had to Chassity wanted her friend to go to her and talk to her about almost everything.

They could go through it together, she didn't want Taja feeling as if she couldn't trust her because she definitely could. Chassity just wanted to see her friend happy. That was all to it.

████████████

"Why your principal call saying you got in a altercation with another student and skipped class?"