𝟎𝟕 | 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
▂▂▂

"Is you good?"

A worried Taja asked Ariana as she constantly puked into the toilet. As Ari began to reply, she got cut off by her gagging and endlessly vomiting making Taja walk towards her and hold her hair back for her.

Once she finished she wiped her mouth and headed over to the sink grabbing her toothbrush, not saying a word.

"So you gone tell me why you throwing up that much or not?" Taja asked looking around but Ariana continued to ignore her.

"Nothing." She finally replied after a long pause. Rinsing her mouth out from the toothpaste, she dried her hands and mouth before brushing past Taj.

"There is something." Taja followed behind her. "Stomach Virus or something?"

"If I tell you-"

"I'm not gone snitch, you know this." Taja cut her off.

"I'm...pregnant." She said barely above a whisper. Taja just stared at her not saying a word. "Taj say something." Ari shook Taja's shoulders.

"Well I mean I'm-I'm...speechless." Taja stuttered still trying to process everything. "By who? First of all, Quan?"

"Well..yeah."

"How long you knew?"

"I just found out two days ago."

"How far along are you?" Taja looked down at her stomach.

"A month."

"Oh wow. How you plan on telling mom ?"

"I'm not. I'm moving out soon so I'm gone hide it til I have the actual baby."

"Girl you is crazy." Taja laughed. "I don't think that's gone work but I guess."

"Whatever, you excited for school tomorrow?" Ari teased knowing Taja hated school. Learning to get her education wasn't the problem, but Taja has a short attention span.

She's a goofball and obnoxious half the time so she misses the teacher directions and be stuck not knowing what to do which cause her to to get angry and take that anger out on everything and everybody, that's why she's always into trouble.

"To be honest, I'm not." Taja shook her head as she grabbed her phone unlocking it. "Ion even talk to people nomo' I distanced myself from almost every person I use to hang out with so this school year might not be as fun." She shrugged referring to Jaelyn and Kendall.

"I would usually say fuck em' but did you at least talk to them to see if they really said that? People do be lying."

"No but neither have texted or called me and the groupchat we had we don't even text in it no more so it's like....I don't know."

"Well sometimes you gotta be the one to take action instead of waiting on other people. At least try, cause you gone continue to assume, at least when you try you can actually say you tried." Ariana shrugged.

"You right you right." Taja nodded her head squinting over at Ari. "This baby got you smart as hell." She chuckled.

"Whatever." Ariana waved her off.

As soon as Taja was about to say something, she got cut off by her phone ringing, seeing it was Chassity calling her.

"Yeessss?" Taja sung softly as she answered the phone for her friend.

"Girl Kyro and Tez finna hit right now at the gas station by yo house, look." Chassity turned the camera showing a group of kids and teens being obnoxious and crazy, per usual.