𝟎𝟔 | 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
▂▂▂

"So what's wrong with you?"

Sniffing, Taja wiped the tears from her eyes and began to nervously breathe in as she averted her gaze over to Solange.

"I want. To visit. My dad." Taja growled as her nostrils flared. "Find out when I can visit and get directions to the facility."

"Before you visit you must be placed on the inmate's approved visiting list." Ariana spoke causing her to look over at her. "Since you under sixteen mom have to approve your placement on the list."

"So, can you ?" Taja raised her eyebrow as her head turned back towards her mom's direction.

"No, Taj." Solange shook her head making Taja throw her hands up and slouch down on the couch. "Throwing a tantrum not gone get you no where. Get up."

"Why do you hate me ?" She muttered.

"I don't hate you."

"Well let me see my father ! Why can't I visit him ? You won't even let me call him, how selfish can you be ?!" Taja yelled.

"See, this the exact reason why talking to you is pointless. Now you see why you get that ass tow up, go to yo room Taja before I hurt you." Her mom pointed making Taja mentally rolled her eyes.

"Bet." Taja mumbled getting up out her seat and headed towards the stairs going to her room.

I have no mom. Fuck her. Taja thought.

"Taja." Ariana called out as she walked behind her. Ignoring her, she continued to walk to her room and closed the door behind her but it got opened back up and Ariana silently walked in.

"What do you want ?" Taja sat on her bed and grabbed her phone.

"Come on Taj, what's the matter with you ? You never been like this."

"Well I guess when you have a mom that treats you like a disgrace, you just change." She shrugged unlocking her phone.

"Be for real girl. Mom do more for you then me-at least she used to but still."

"Used to. She don't do shit for me no more but give me a headache I'm honestly about to wash my hands on her." Taja shook her head.

"Girl bye." She waved Taja off.

"Your about to be eighteen Ari, you barely here anyways you got a car, make yo own money and can get you a house. You don't have to be here for another four years."

"I'm pretty sure you and mom will become closer eventually...it'll just take some time." Ariana laid in Taja's bed next to Taja.

"I feel bad for Alannah and Amariyae-- she gone probably treat them better than me anyways so ion feel too bad."

"Taj you think she hate you for real ?" Ari looked over at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"She act like it. I do one thing and she go overboard, then she not even letting me talk to dad, she be beating my ass non stop and always have me doing shit for her like I'm her slave. Let's not forget she don't even show me she love me and she can barely tell me she do."

"So if you could..you'll leave?" Ari asked.

"Yop."

"What if I told you I got somewhere for you to go?" She said causing me to look over at her.

"................"

"Amariyae and Alannah not our only siblings." Ari blurted out before looking down and made a yikes face, afraid of Taja's reaction.

"What ?"

"We got like ten on daddy side. That's why mom don't want you to see him because we've-well it was his and mom idea...to hide it from you."

"But why tho ? That's the most dumbest shit I done heard all day, it doesn't even make sense."

"Because Taja you a daddy's girl. A spoiled brat who want daddy to only do things for you and give you all the attention, mom thought you'll be envious and of his other kids and...ion know." Ariana shrugged unable to remember exactly what Solange said to explain.

"Bullshit..fucking bullshit." Taja mugged and sat her phone in her lap. "How old are they ? What they look like ? What's they name ?"

"I was supposed to take you to meet them the day you got into a fight but I couldn't cause of that and you tryna...you know." Ariana motioned her hands not exactly wanting to bring the situation up.

"Yea I know." Taja mumbled and looked down at her wrist and legs covered in scars. "Well...can I meet them today ? Do they even know about me ?"

"Yes they know about you Taj." Ari chuckled. "Dad talked about you nonstop and showed pictures of you- trust me, they were excited to meet you too."

"You got pictures of them ? First of all this is dumb why hide my own blood from me? This just feel non realistic." Taja squinted and tilted her head to the side.

"I agree. I've been eager to tell you I just couldn't but now..I don't care. If you can't talk to me or mom maybe you'll open up to our other siblings." Ariana shrugged.

"Can I meet them?" Taja questioned still remained.

"I'll have to see. They all here to visit, then they go back to Atlanta."

"Atlantaaaa ?! What is dad doing with kids in Atlanta ? He found baby mamas in Atlanta ?" Taja furrowed her eyebrows confused.

How In the hell dad make babies in Atlanta ?! She thought.

The truth was..Legend had a Million Dollar Mansion in Atlanta that nobody knew about but Solange. He has so much power and money in Atlanta it's almost like it was his city. It was, but not literally.

This time it's not just Taja who's left clueless, it's all his kids who didn't know about the house and money he had there and he wanted to keep it that way until he had his freedom which was getting out of jail.

He couldn't pay to not get his time like he usually would do, he had to serve the consequences that came with his actions and he wasn't proud or pleased but he was doing so and doing what he had to do to see his kid's again.

_____________________

cut this short but the next chapters gone be longer😂. half these chapter got 80+ votes & only 5 got 100+ but whatever.

vote