𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
▂▂▂

"It's not like she don't have freedom."

Taja overheard her mom talking on the phone of course about her but she didn't know to who which made her stay ear hustling.

"The reason I let her do stuff was to prevent that from happening because I know having strict parents create a sneaky child, I was once one." Her mom continued to talk on the phone with whoever she was talking to.

Taja simply shook her head and wiped her eye not even aware she was beginning to cry. Continuing making her way down stairs she heard her Siblings down stairs being loud and obnoxious, per usual.

"Taj, watch this !" Amariyae exclaimed before doing a cartwheel causing Taja to finally smile.

"Good job Mari." She chuckled and continued to go to the kitchen pantry to grab some Dynamites. After doing so she made her way back up the stairs and to her room closing her room door behind her.

"Taja I know that door ain't closed !" Solange yelled from in her room hearing Taja's room door shut.

Taja groaned silently and walked over to her door opening it and went back over to her dresser turning on her Play station four game system.

She didn't understand how her mom didn't trust her in their own house while her mom was there. She didn't like this change in the house, it was weird.

Turning the TV on she put the game input on her TV and grabbed her controller and laid in the middle of her bed on her stomach with both her elbows holding her up for support while she looked up at the TV on the wall.

Taja clicked on GTA V and grabbed her phone unlocking it until the game was done loading and went to twitter scrolling and retweeting random things. Continuing to scroll, one post caught her eye causing her to frown while reading it.

𝐓𝐞𝐳 • @𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗈𝟧
You hoes be way too easy, lol ion take no for a answer doe boss😏
𝟼:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼 • 𝟩/𝟪/𝟤𝟢 • 𝖳𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝖯𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝟏𝟐𝟐 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝟖 𝖱𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌

Taja huffed and shook her head exiting off Twitter, turning her phone off. Tez did exactly what she knew he was gone do and this was only the beginning. She knew all the steps to it and she was prepared.

"Welp..that's what I get cause I should've thought on this before I even let it get that far." She said to herself shaking her head before grabbing her controller seeing the game was done loading.

She blamed herself for everything.

"Ew Trevor, eating out the garbage." She scrunched her face up in disgust as the Avatar on the game ate out the garbage with just underwear on. She switched characters and went to her own character she created which caused her to switch from story mode to online.

A soft knock on Taja's room door caused her to avert her gaze over to the door as it opened and Ariana was standing in her door frame.

"Yea?" Taja asked wondering what was her reasoning for coming into her room. Any other time they barely talked.

The truth was, Ariana heard what happened from the internet. Martez was doing exactly what he was known for. Taja called it going to the internet and fronting his move and of course everybody and they mama had knew, it's the internet for goodness sake.

"You checked yo Social media's ?" Ariana crossed her arms over her chest and kept her eyes on Taja.

"Noo..? Why ?"

Ariana deeply sighed before closing the door behind her and walked over to Taja's bed sitting next to her. She didn't want her sister going to Social media and seeing her "business" everywhere because of some immature ninth grader. She knew almost every kid kill themselves over mess like that and she didn't want it happening to her sister. Ariana wanted Taja's side first.

"Right now, I want you to explain everything from beginning to end since you don't wanna talk to mom."

"What are you talking about ?" Taja frowned pretending to be confused.

"Please don't do that. I know when you hiding something so what happened ? You know what I'm talking about." Ariana questioned.

"Oh my god." Taja huffed and rolled her eyes. The reason she wouldn't explain it is because she couldn't without crying and hating herself all over again.

"I'm not leaving til I get the full story so talk." Ariana got comfortable next to Taja.

"It's all over social media ain't it ?" Taja asked looking down at her bed covers trying not to cry.

"Listen, I'm not disappointed nor mad at you. You was gone eventually learn about sex and get curious wanting to do it anyways-"

"I didn't want to." Taja muttered cutting her off before looking up at her sister with water eyes.

"What ?"

"I didn't want to do it, I promise I didn't Ari." Taja shook her head as the tears started sliding down her cheeks.

"First of all." Ari scoffed and held her hand up trying to process everything Taja was telling her. "You were raped ?"

"No, i- he didn't- I don't know okay? I didn't want to but he did and wasn't taking no for an answer so I just let him." Taja sobbed and covered her face with her hands.

"So you was raped Taj? Why didn't you tell ma!?"

"It wasn't rape! I let it go to far and started it so he finished." She shrugged.

"You said you didn't want to and he went against yo words so it was rape Taja! I don't care." Ari shook her head getting up.

"Nooo don't tell mom you gone only make it worse. It wasn't rape if I eventually gave in right ?"

"Do you hear how you sound? If you said no the first time and he still did it, it's considered rape. Any force sex is rape Taja!"

"Okaaayy." Taja whined throwing her head back carelessly. "Just don't tell mom Ari." She sniffed, looking at her sister with pleading eyes hoping she wouldn't tell.

"Why ? You were raped and now he's saying you were easy on social media! I tell mom or you go on social media right with him and tell them what really happened, either way I'm telling mama !"

"Just forget it." Taja mumbled wiping her eyes.

"So is this little boy yo boyfriend ? Why you tryna save him Taj?" Ariana sat back down wanting to know an answer. Was it something Taja wasn't saying ? Was it something she was afraid of ?

"I don't know." She wiped her face and continued to look at her Ariana.

"I'm telling mama, go clear yo name up on social media or I will." Ariana got up and headed out her room leaving Taja there sobbing silently to herself and curled up in her blanket.

It wasn't that easy.

Taja just wanted everything to go away. She was at the point where she'll even be happy if she went away. She felt like nobody understood her being a ninth grader. Going to school she'll be the laughing stock and talked about which she didn't care but she was a human who had feelings.

Taja would usually fight everybody who she saw as an enemy but her enemy was really her inner self and the voices in back of her head were telling her to take action.

All she knew was the world would be better without her, at least she thought she knew.