𝟎𝟑 | 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
▂▂▂

"Come here Taja!"

Taja heard Solange stern voice from inside her bedroom as she nervously got up and went to her mother's.

"Yes ?" Taja tried to act normal as possible.

"What you doing ?" Solange asked looking her up and down. She knew her child and she knew when something wasn't right and right now ? Taja worried her.

Ever since the incident, Taja has been isolating herself from everyone and everything. She wasn't her usual self and that's what specifically worried her mom.

She has always been a daddy's girl and when Legend got locked up Taja wouldn't say a word to anybody. Not even eat. It was like she lost her best friend and once she slowly started to open up it brought Joy to Solange and her siblings but currently She noticed Taja was going back into that shell and being distant.

"Nothing." Taja mumbled shaking her head looking down at her hands and started to nervously fidget with her fingers.

That's exactly how Solange knew she was lying. Taja always pulled that exact action when she was nervous, scared or lying about something. Taja couldn't even look at her mom in they eyes right now.

"Why you always got hoodies on around this house ? Take it off." Solange demanded as she squinted at her causing Taja heart to drop.

"I don't have anything underneath." Taja quickly thought of a lie so her mom wouldn't see the marks all over her neck.

Solange was once a teenager herself and she was far from dumb. She didn't know what exactly but knew something was up and was determined to find out.

"Okay go take off that hoodie and put on something and come back in here." Her mom said the words she was nervous about.

She was terrified of what her mom would think when she explain how she got the Hickeys on her neck but she was also scared of Martez.

Martez was a typical Ninth grader who did what ninth graders do. Kiss and tell which lead to exposing girls for laughs, cool points or more popularity going into high school. Taja didn't find that amusing and highly regretted what she let go on.

She knew what she was getting herself into and cruses herself out for doing so. Martez was a manipulator and she fell right into his trap.

That's boys for you. She just learned her lesson.

Silently going into her room and closed her door behind her, she started to panic as she unzipped her hoodie. She zipped it back up and started pacing around her room trying to think of an idea to cover it up.

She came up with nothing.

Beginning to overthink she burst out crying silently and sat on her bed putting her head in her hands and continued to cry to herself. "Why were you so gullible Taja." She whispered yelled to herself and began silently crying harder.

The hot tears were streaming down her face faster than a waterfall causing her hands to get wet and her now red face to get sticky from her face being in her hot temperature hands.

She started to think about running away but that's not going to do her any good. She had no where to go, nor any money.

She couldn't tell her mom she told him no because that would lead to something worse and her mom would want to take legal action. Taja wanted to lie and tell her mom she told the boy no and that she didn't know him, but it wouldn't make sense.