𝟎𝟖 | 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
▂▂▂

Clutching onto her binders, Taja inhaled sharply as she headed towards her second class of the day. Transition period was awkward for her since she got stares and whispers from here and there but she just brushed it off taking things day by day, per usual.

Letting out a deep sigh, she entered her locker combination and once it unlocked she pulled it open tossing her books in there carelessly to swap them out with the ones she'll need for her next class.

"You look...gloomy." Chassity walked over to her.

"I don't wanna be here." Taja dryly responded. "I get one more stare and whisper I'm calling a uber and-"

"Chill Taj." Chassity softly chuckled and pulled Taja closer to her. "You gone be good we got all classes together except forrr...science right?"

"Seriously? Do you have to remind me?"

"Well excuse me Ms Grumpy pants." Chassity held her hands up in defense. "You know we start a science project today? Eighty percent of our grade."

"It's only the first week of school and the bitch already tryna stress me out? Great." She deeply sighed. "And plus I don't want to partner with nobody I don't know."

"Well we can be partners for it." Chassity shrugged suggestively.

"We don't even have that class period with each other."

"I'm gone ask can we partner up anyways, plus it's a project that have to be worked on at home."

"Seriously?!" Taja stopped dead in her tracks and looked over at Chassity like she had two heads.

"Um..yea what's the big de- ohhh never mind." She remembered, Taja wasn't allowed to have anyone over but Chassity, she was going to have to be her partner. "We gone figure something out."

"Fine." Taja mumbled. "Well this the dumb ass class." She stopped in front of the door, meanwhile other students fooled around in front of it.

"You gone be okay?"

"Yea."

"Just sneak and text me." Chassity patted her shoulder before heading to her class leaving Taja there watching as she walked away.

"Here goes fucking nothing." She mumbled silently walking into the class.

"Good morning!" The teacher cheerfully greeted her with a wide smile. Taja fake smiled before heading towards the back of the class and took a seat.

Minutes pass and the classroom seats filled up one by one as butterflies began to dance around in her stomach whole she nervously fiddled with her fingers.

She didn't know why she all of a sudden got nervous but it began to ware off once she began to think about her dad which caused her to now..over think. Something she hated. Was he thinking about her? Did he even remembered her? Did his other kids visit him and she was the only one who haven't? She had so many questions.

Her thoughts were interrupted by footsteps approaching near her causing her eyes to go toward the white and red Alexander McQueen designer shoes and looked up from them to the person now sitting next to her.

The 'famous' boy.

She looked around checking to see if there were anymore seats open but there wasn't, only the one on the other side of her. He had no choice but to sit next to her.

"Ian too fond of you either." He looked her up and down before putting his hood over his head and slouched down in his seat.

"You don't even know m- okay." She mumbled and faced toward the front listening to the teacher as she turned the projector on.