𝟎𝟓 | 𝐀𝐁𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
▂▂▂

"I'm about to go to Rue 21 for some shirts."

Taja was currently in the mall with Ariana who had bought her five pair of Jordan's that has recently came out which made Taja happy and thats what Ariana wanted to see.

Something she haven't seen in a long time which was a smile on her little sister's face.

Ariana bought her those shoes because she knew Taja, and Taja was a sneaker head who loved shoes and barely missed any releases when it came to shoes but Taja did this time since Solange didn't take her to get any. But that's what Ariana is for and she was glad she made her sister excited for the first time in a while.

"Okay I'll be right behind you, find me some too." Ariana responded since she had the same shoes she had just bought Taja, just had them before her except one pair that had just came out today which was University gold 12s.

As Taja looked down at her phone while walking, she bumped into someone making her look up and see a girl standing in front of her with a group beside her.

"My bad." Taja said before looking back down at her phone about to walk away, but the girl stopped her.

"Aren't you the girl who lied and said Martez raped you ?" The girl raised her eyebrows making a mean mug plaster across Taja's face.

"Wha-"

"Jaelyn and Kendall the ones said you lying and got a hit out on you for it." The girls giggled in Sync causing Taja face to stay the same.

"I don't give a damn what they got, I'm not lying." Taja frowned putting her phone in her pocket.

"Why you put yo phone up you wanna fight ?" The girl put her bag down and took her jacket off before one of her friends pulled her phone out and started to record.

"Bitch do you wanna fight ?" Taja snapped back making the girl push her and she stumbled back. Without even thinking, Taja punched the Unknown dead in her eye causing her to stumble back almost falling.

As the girl swung on Taja, Taja had punched faster and with more strength which made the girl unable to keep up and as soon and Taja made the girl fall with another punch she felt hits from every direction.

She was getting jumped.

For her first time getting jumped she almost had it but her by herself and being little in size, wasn't enough which caused her to get slung to the ground and punches were being thrown as she kicked everywhere trying her best to get the girls off her.

Giving in, feeling stomps on her head she started to feel light headed and vision began to get blurry and her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started the shake uncontrollably.

She was having a seizure but the girls failed to notice and continued to punch and stomp her until whistles were blown and security guards pulled the girls off Taja and asked for help. Some were still recording her having a seizure instead of calling for help which were sick individuals.

As her shaking slowed down, she stayed sprawled out on the floor and eventually became completely unresponsive.

***

"Ariana where were you?! This is ridiculous!" Solange fussed as soon as they got in the house coming from the hospital.

Taja had a beasty headache and was getting aggravated by all her mother's yelling she just wished she had powers and could shut her mom up right this second.