ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 35 - 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕍𝕊 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤

Start from the beginning

He feels cold. Jungkook can't see him having sex with another man. He remembers how brutally this ravenette killed Ro when he tried to rape him.

If Jungkook saw him having sex with another man and that man is Kai, he'll kill no one else but himself. 

Taehyung can't do that. 

But what else can he do? His lips are trembling as he finds no words to say. He is utterly shocked. Having sex with this man was like walking on some fire cole but seems like this man just wants to burn him alive. 

"What happened, baby doll? You don't have anything to say? You won't change your mind, right? Think about it. It's the only way to save him." Kai says dramatically as he walks around Taehyung. 

The poor boy can't even breath. He feels lost, helpless and pathetic. Why is this happening to them? Why can't they stay happy together?

Taehyung closes his eyes. He can't seem to think with his right mind. Only Jungkook's smiley face is flashing inside his mind and he wants to scream and cry. He wants to go to his Kuku.

He wants to see those beautiful irises once again. He wants to see that bunny smile once again. He wants to hug him, kiss him, propose him, marry him and stay forever with me. 

Is this too much to ask? 

God, please just save us this time. 

Taehyung prays. After a long long time, he prays to God. He doesn't know why because as far as he remembers, he stopped praying after his parent's death. He stopped believing in God. He just used to worship his body but now his heart is just saying one name.

Jesus, please send them quickly.

"Awww, look at you. All afraid and cowering in fear. What happened, baby doll? Where is your gut now? Where is that ego, that fire in you, huh?" Kai again implores with his mocking tone as he laughs out loud.

But his laugh vanishes when he hears Taehyung answering, "I'm ready." 

He stops in his tracks and looks at Taehyung with a questionable eye but observing expression. He didn't expect that and Taehyung knew it. That's the reason this younger said that. He is going to win this game by playing it. 

"Is that so? I didn't expect that though but who cares? Whores will be whores." Kai mocks as he says that and Taehyung again closes his eyes to control his outrage.

Those lines are burning his skin but he can't do anything. Not now. He opens his eyes and watches that man who was monitoring the machine, to press on something.

A loud sound resonates through the room and then Taehyung hears screams! Loud screams!

The red-haired gasps when he watches Jungkook screaming in pain. 

The younger takes a step to go to him, to hold him, to give him comfort but Kai holds Taehyung from behind as he places his chin on his shoulder and says while nudging his chin harshly on it, "Oh no baby doll, you can't go there. You have work to do, remember?"

Taehyung cries as he calls the ravenette with his broken tone, "Ku….ku."

Jungkook stops when the man stops giving him an electric shock. He breathes heavily. Saliva drips down from his mouth. He can't seem to look up. His brain is agonizing, his whole body is aching.

"I wanted him dead on spot today." Kai starts as he harshly pulls his lips up and down on Taehyung's ears and his hands are choking the boy's throat.

"I thought he'd die after having one shot of that bullet, you know? But that shooter missed the chance and shot him a little bit above from his chest rather than directly on it. Then I thought, why not play with him a little more? After all, he made me suffer for almost over 5 years. I can have fun with him for at least 5 hours, no?"