six>>couldn't get my mind off you

I WOKE UP,
as my head came crashing down with a headache. "Ow." I said,holding my head,trying to sit myself up. I opened my eyes and looked around-the scent,the way the room looked-everything. I knew exactly who's room this was. Johnny's.
I began to panic. How the hell did I end up in Johnny's room-I looked down at my body. These aren't my clothes.These are Johnny's.Shit.Shit.Shit.
Did I sleep with Johnny last night? I was at the club-that's all I remember. I was with Lauren. Maybe she brought me in Johnny's room? No she would never.
Immediately I caught Johnny walking in,his wet body and a white towel around his waist.
"I see sleeping beauty has woken up," he replied with a chuckle. "Shu-shut up..how did I even get here?" I asked.
He raised an eyebrow at me. "You seriously don't remember that night?" He asked,as he was drying his hair. "No! What'd I do? Anything stupid?" I asked.
"Well if stupid to you is jumping on top of the tables at the club,explaining your love triangle and saying the promise you made with Lauren when you were twelve is stupid-then yes." He said,laughing.
"You're fucking with me."
"I wish I was."
"Shut up!"
"Why am I wearing your clothes?" I asked. I was wearing Johnny's sweatshirt-it was big on me. It said his last name on the back of it and said our college on the front.
"I carried you out of the club before you were about to make it into a strip club. You threw up in my car and all over my clothes. I took your clothes off and just put on that sweatshirt,"He explained.
"I'm so sorry,"I said. "Wait?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"You were at the club the same time Lauren and I were last night?"
"I couldn't get my mind off you,LeBlanc."
I gave him a smirk as I blushed. He did too. "So you were lying to me the whole time when I confessed my feelings to you."
"No."
"Everyone speaks the truth when they're drunk-you said you like me."
"Shut up-I gotta go-"
Lauren swung open the door. "John-"
She immediately saw me in Johnny's bed and sweatshirt. "You again." She said,rolling her eyes.
"Lauren-please it's not what it looks like." I said,hopping out of the bed as Johnny followed. "You guys slept together?" She asked. "No." Johnny said,flatly. "Yeah,we didn't."
"I am so angry at you,Julianna." She replied. She used my full name. That's not good.
"I can't believe you called our promise stupid in front of a whole club." She said.
"Lauren-"I pleaded.
"Wait until Asher and Kenzie hear about this." She said.
"Can you please just listen to me?" I asked. "Lauren,we didn't do anything-I swear,"Johnny said.
"And how the fuck am I supposed to believe you?" She asked. I looked into her eyes,with tears in mine.
"Please-Lauren. I-I love you. You're my best friend. I'd never do anything to hurt you-I promise." I said.
"No-you've been lying to me this whole time-having feelings and fucking my brother,and also having a boyfriend at the same fucking time. You really are a whore and a slut just like Asher said. I can't believe I trusted you and thought of you as my best friend. Fuck you,Julianna." Lauren said,storming out. "Lauren,what the fuck is your problem?" Johnny screamed back.
I stood there-it felt like I froze. And I just started to cry. Johnny hugged me and tried to tell me it's okay.
"Just take me home." I said,getting off of him.
"Okay." Johnny said,breaking the hug. I walked downstairs,to see Lauren,Dale,Meredith,Darian and Maddie.
"Hey,Annie!Long time no see,"Maddie said,giving me a hug as I hugged back. Lauren didn't even look at me. "You'll be coming to the party tomorrow,right?" Maddie asked.
I totally forgot it's tomorrow. "Yeah." I said.
"Is that Johnny's sweatshirt?" Asked Darian. "Yeah-but it's really not-"
"It's okay. I like you guys together." Darian said-giving me a wink. Dale and Meredith gave me a "we approve look."
"No-it's really not like-"
"I'm ready." Johnny said,coming down the stairs.
"Where you guys going?" Dale asked.
"Annie asked me to take her home." Johnny answered. "I'll be back later." Johnny said,as Dale and Meredith nodded.
I got outside,Johnny opened the door for me and he sat and drove. I didn't say anything to him.
"Why so quiet?"
"I don't want to talk."
"Are you okay?"
"No. Lauren called me a whore and a slut. Everyone's mad at me. Asher hates me. Asher called me a bitch. Annie LeSlut. I try everything to make it better-to make everyone happy and then I just go and fuck it up. Lauren also told me to fuck my self today.And I hate myself for it. I deserve nothing." I said,sobbing.
"Hey,don't listen to them.If anything,you are the most funniest,prettiest,and kindest person I've met. You always make sure everyone's happy before you. And that's what I love and adore about you. You aren't a whore,a bitch,a slut or any of those names. You hear me?" He asked. We reached my house-I was still crying.
"Just give me space okay? That's what we all need. And because of that this-this all happened." I said,tears still coming out of my eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.
I didn't answer. I ran into my house,ran to my room and cried.