ten >>bad fucking bitch

JOHNNY AND I stood there like a deer in the headlights. "What the fuck?"I yelled out loud. "Holy shit."Johnny repeated. I dropped the basket and ran out of the room,as Johnny tried to pull me back. Lauren and Asher came running after me. "Annie!Please,wait!"Lauren cried.
I looked at her. "You know what,I can't fucking believe you.This whole entire fucking time you accused me and Johnny of hooking up,and you gave me so much shit!So much fucking shit!" I yelled. Johnny looked shocked. Asher was trying to hug me but I pushed him off. "Get the fuck off her,"Johnny said,pulling Asher off of me. Lauren looked so guilty the entire time.
"Annie-"
"No! Don't you dare "Annie" me! I tried everything I could to try to convince the both of you that Johnny and I haven't done anything!And I made a fucking basket to try and apologize for something I never fucking did!And I'm done being the nice innocent one! Because you know where that gets you? Your best friend,and now ex boyfriend fucking!" I said. Asher looked shocked. "Come on! You know I love you-"
"Bullshit!"
"You know what? I am done with both of you." I said getting closer to Lauren. "I do like Johnny. In fact,I love him. So I would love to see you do something to try and objectify it. And this time, I'll make it public." I said to her,as I kissed Johnny. He kissed back. "Have fun with that tub of nice cream," I said sarcastically as I left their house.
Not going to lie,I feel like a bad fucking bitch.