two>>triple date?

I WALKED INTO THE ORLANDO'S RESIDENCE as I was greeted by a warm hug by my favorite blonde.
"You made it!" Lauren squealed. I gave her a laugh. I guess I was just spending a lot of extra time with Asher since I just couldn't stop thinking of-
"Hey Annie." A male voice said, I could tell who that is- from a million miles away. A deep,strong masculine voice-that has so much power that I feel like can protect me. Snap out of it,Julianna! What the hell is wrong with you?
"Hey." I said,as he gave me a warm smile.
"Anyways.." Lauren said,giving us an eyebrow.
I've known Lauren since I was about twelve. Right when my older brother,Caleb died. Her family was always there for us- and Lauren would always randomly come to my house with Johnny sometimes to make me feel better. We would always have such a good time. It helped me take my mind off what had been hurting the most. Mister and Mrs Orlando would always tease me and Johnny together,as well as my parents saying we'd get married one day. Lauren also made me promise with her me and Johnny would never date or get together. We never really had a problem with each other or liked each other like that. Still don't. I just don't understand why he's still in my head.
"I'm going to pick up Kenzie. She's coming over." Johnny said glancing over at me,with his thick brown eyebrows and bright green remarks eyes,getting his keys and left to pick Kenzie up.
"Hello,Dale and Meredith." I said greeting myself to them. "Hi sweetie! Want anything to eat or drink?" Meredith asked,as Dale gave me a smile. "No thank you." I said. "Annie,let's go to my room." Lauren said grabbing my wrist,as I waved a goodbye to her parents.
We got into Lauren's huge room- and sat on her pull up couch next to her bed. "So how's you and Carson?" I asked. She twiddled with her thumbs.
"We are good,you know? I barely get to see him."
"Why?" I asked.
"Always busy. Football,I guess? I mean him and Johnny are on the same team and Johnny isn't gone as late as he is. He does have his mom at home though,his dad is barely home. So he probably spends time with her." She answered.
My eyes lit up. She looked at me like, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"DOUBLE DATE!" We screamed.
"I'll text Carson right now!" She said.
"I'm texting Asher!" I replied.

Annie🥰:
LETS GO ON A DOUBLE DATE AT 6:30 W/CARSON AND LAUR
Asher💚:
Ok! I'll pick u up?
Annie🥰:
My house. 6 PM. We can meet up when u pick me up at Lauren's.
Asher💚:
Got it.

"Annie!Carson said we can meet at my house,and we can go bowling and grab a bite to eat. What'd Asher say?" Lauren asked. She looked so excited. I'm so happy for her.
"He said yes! I'm going to go back to my house and get ready.I'll come back here with Asher,if that's okay?"
"That's fine! You sure you don't want to get ready here?" She asked.
"It's okay. I'll see you soon." I said,grabbing my keys,rushing down the steps. I guess I ran down too fast I fell.
"Ow!Fuck!" I yelled. Shit. Kenzie and Johnny just saw me run down the stairs and completely fall.
Johnny ran over. "Hey,are you okay?" He asked,bending down to my level. Whoa. He's so close. "Hey,yeah,I'm fine." Struggling to get up,he held my hand and got me up.
Kenzie walked over. "Hey,what's going on?" She asked a bit concerned. "Clumsy,Annie fell down the stairs,"Johnny said,making eye contact with me as I let go of him. "Thanks for the help.. I-I gotta go.." I said,bolting out.
Why the hell do you get these butterflies when he is around? What the fuck is wrong with you? You have a boyfriend!
I buckled my seatbelt and drives home,trying to forget what happened.
I opened the door of my house to see my mom and Hayley watching TV. "Hey hon. Where you heading?" My mom asked.
"Asher,Lauren,Carson and I are going for a double date. If that's okay?" I asked,with puppy dog eyes. I know I haven't spent too much time with my mom and sister. "Fine. But this weekend you promise to spend some time with us?" My mom asked, holding her pinky out for our pinky promises.
Once Caleb left, mom,Hayley and I decided it was best for us to spend every weekend together. It really made us closer. "I promise. This weekend,I'm all yours." I said,glancing at Hayley, "Yours too." I reassured them.
"Alright. Now you have a date to go to. Go!" My mom said,as I laughed. I ran up to my room,took a quick shower and wore high waisted jeans with a crop top. I got a text from Asher saying he's here.
I let my family know I was gone,and left.
I hopped into Asher's car and smiled. "Hey pretty lady." He said as I laughed.
"To the Orlando's house!" I said,signaling him to drive. He drove as we sat there and talked about what we were going to do and what's happening. I knocked on the door,and Kenzie got it. "Hey,double date,right?" She said looking at Asher.
"Yeah. With Carson and Lauren." I answered. She opened the door wider and I saw they all were dressed,including Johnny and Kenzie. "Sorry for the crash of us joining,we were pretty bored and had nothing to do. Mind if we came?" He asked,as he had his arm wrapped around Kenzie. "Yeah,sorry for that Annie. Johnny wouldn't leave me alone unless he came," Lauren said,rolling her eyes as we all laughed. "It's a triple date!" Carson said.
"Not a problem." I said,with a smile on my face. It shouldn't be one,right?
We all got into Johnny's car,since it's the biggest.
Johnny drove,Asher was in the passenger seat and Carson was sitting all the way in the back with Lauren. Kenzie and I sat next to each other.
I'll have to admit,it was kind of awkward. I felt like she was glaring at me the whole time. Maybe it was just me.
Before I knew it,we got to the bowling place.
We all got to bowl,and everyone was so bad. Except me and Johnny. "Seriously,LeBlanc? Are you seriously good at everything?" Johnny said,without even looking shot the ball and took down all the pins. Ever since we were little,I remember we both were pretty much good at a lot of things- singing,acting,anything.
"You bet." I said winking at him,twirling and shot the ball in without looking. Everyone's mouth dropped,and saw I beat Johnny. He was a close second. "You so cheated!" He accused me. Everyone was laughing. "No I did not!" I said offensively. He got closer to my face. "You cheated." Our foreheads were touching. I so felt Asher and Kenzie glaring at us. I ran away.
I fucking ran away. What the hell?
Asher and Johnny ran after me,as Lauren and Carson were confused. Kenzie was mad too. I could so feel it.
"Get away man." Asher said angrily at Johnny.
"No. Can't I talk to her?" Johnny said clenching his jaw.
"Guys. Calm down. Asher,I'll talk to you when I come back. Johnny probably just wants to apologize." I said,hoping that's reassure him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. He was mad. I hope he doesn't think anything's happening between Johnny and I,I mean we are just friends.
"Hey. I'm sorry." He said looking at me. My face was looking at my sneakers. He took his fingers and brought my chin to his face. "I got carried away." He said.
"It's-It's okay. Look,I have a boyfriend,you have a girlfriend. We should probably give each other some space. And plus,that promise I made Lauren?"
"Seriously? We were like twelve. But okay. Space. That's what we need. We both love Asher and Kenzie." He said letting go of my face. "Yeah." I said. We both walked away and returned to the bowling alley.
We then all went out to dinner,Asher and I felt a little tense. Kenzie was all over Johnny. I guess she's proving her point to me. But I don't like Johnny,he doesn't like me either.
The ride back home was full of fighting with me and Asher.
"Why the fuck was he so close to you? And why'd you let that happen? Why'd you send me away?" He said,angrily. His jaw was clenched and his fist was in a ball. He was speeding.
"Chill out,okay? Nothing's going on between Johnny and I. I've known him since we were twelve. Trust me. I love you." I said.
"Whatever." He replied,as we got to my house.
"Come on! Don't be like that Asher,"I said, trying to touch his face as he flicked my hand away.
"Just leave." He said blankly.
"Wha-What?" I said,with tears coming out of my eyes.
"Get out!" He yelled,as I got out of the car.
I opened the door. Nobody was downstairs,everyone must be asleep.
I faceslammed myself into my pillow and cried the whole night.