twelve >>apologies and ice cream

IT HAD BEEN a few weeks now,Johnny and I were closer than ever.We actually started dating. Lauren and I haven't talked in those few weeks,and Asher has been spamming my phone like five times a day. It's kind of funny to see how hypocritical they are. But, I have to admit- I do miss my best friend.
Johnny and I were on a ice cream date. The Orlando's first introduced me to this place,and we'd come here every Saturday night. Lauren loved to come here- and I memorized her order by heart. She knows mine,too.We would always come here after a fight-because apparently ice cream fixes everything. I guess the older you get,the more you realize not everything could be solved by ice cream. Especially a huge fight with your best friend over her brother. Kind of sad to know that if my twelve year old self heard what was happening,she wouldn't believe it either.
I had gotten the usual cookie dough ice cream,as Johnny got chocolate.
"Hey,there's something on your face." He told me,as I looked puzzled. I touched my face. "No there's-"
He took ice cream and got it on my face. My jaw dropped. "Oh so you want to play that game!" I said with a laugh-as I got ice cream on his. He picked me up and wouldn't put me back down.
"That's not fair!"I responded like a baby, as he tickled me. In the midst of all this,I saw a blonde haired girl walk in. And it wasn't just any blonde. She looked right at me,as I looked at her. She walked up to me as Johnny looked at her. "Lauren-"He began to say.
"I'm sorry." Lauren said. The smiles Johnny and I wore earlier had wiped off our faces in ten minutes.
"I'll leave you guys to it." He said,planting me a kiss on my cheek. "I'll be in the car."He responded,walking out of the ice cream shop.
"Annie,"She said,beginning to cry. I cried with her.
"I'm so sorry- about everything. I-I gave you so much shit for liking Johnny- I know you did and I still tried to make you not like him. I tried to force you to like Asher- who treated you like literal shit. And then I treated you like literal shit for weeks! And you still stood by me. I kissed Asher- which was a horrible mistake that I regret so fucking much. Johnny's been so angry at me ever since then- and I've been the worst best friend ever. I don't deserve you. At all.I'm so sorry." She said,crying a bit more.
"I've missed you so much." I said,crying to her as we hugged.
"You have no idea."