one >>green eyed boy

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?" I asked my little sister Hayley.
"Annie,aren't you just going to Asher's house? You usually only wear sweats and sweatshirts every time you go.Not like you cared what you look like in front of him. Now,you suddenly do?"Hayley asked,her eyebrows were making that "seriously?" face as her wavy brown short hair was all frizzed up in her face.
I rolled my eyes at my ignorant sister. Hayley and I are only two years apart,I'm nineteen and she's seventeen. We still fight like we are ten and eight,though.
"You dumbass. It's Asher and I's one year anniversary today! He's supposed to pick me up,in about an hour-" I quickly checked my phone and saw the time. 5:30. Shit. "HALF AN HOUR NOW!" I said panicking.
"Okay,geesh calm down! I didn't know. It's seriously been a year?"She asked.
"Yes it has! Now help me!" I pleaded,shaking her.
"Okay! Calm your tits."She said,rolling her eyes,as she looked at the choices I had. A very thin black body suit with a pair of jeans, a green shirt with a pair of black pencil skirts,or a white flowery dress.
"The black body suit and jeans." She said,making her decision. "Alright. I'm going to go freshen up before he comes." I said,as she nods and left my room.
I walked into my bathroom that's connected to my room,it has a full gray vibe,with marble sinks,tile floors and a full gray shower inside. I remember wanting to make it a really "mature"theme. That was when I'm fifteen. I guess you can say my taste didn't change,because I still love how it looks now.
I quickly took my clothes off and headed into the hot steaming shower and started washing my hair and body.
After my shower, I dried my hair and applied light makeup. I called Lauren,my best friend. She already knew about this one year anniversary date we are having- I mean she is the first one I told. I promised to cal her while I was getting ready.
"Hey Annie! Are you getting ready right now?" Her raspy voice asked through the phone.
"You bet. I'm so excited to see what he has planned for today." I said,applying eyeshadow.
"I'm so happy for you. I can't wait until me and Carson hit a year." She said happily.
Ah,Lauren and Carson. Carson Lueders is Lauren's boyfriend- tall,blue eyes,sings,and is on the football team. Pretty popular in college. He is really nice.
"I can't wait until you guys do."
"Anyway,what are you wearing? Did Hayley pick the black bodysuit? Please tell me she did!" Lauren said,squealing. She knows me better than anyone.
"Obviously. You two have such similar taste." I said rolling my eyes,and laughing.
"You have any idea where this lover boy will take you tonight?" Lauren asked.
"No clue. But whatever it is I'm sure it'll be great."
"Annie! Asher is here! Get yourself down here right now!" Hayley yelled.
"Haha. I'm guessing this is your cue to leave?" Lauren asked as I held the one on my shoulder,with my head leaning against it from falling as I was putting my shoes on.
"I guess so."
"You better FaceTime me tonight and tell me everything! Start to finish!" Lauren demanded.
"Of course! I will for sure. Now I gotta run,before he gets impatient. I love you,I'll call you later!" I said.
"Love you too." Lauren replied,as I hung up the call.
I got out of my room and walked down the stairs,to see my green eyes boy,with messy brown hair with a red beanie on standing there smiling from ear to ear. Oh that smile drives me insane.
"Hi there,Asher." I said blushing.
"Hi,Annie." Asher said,stunned.
Hayley rolled her eyes. "Listen bud. She gets here at 11:00 PM sharp. Got it?" I rolled my eyes at her and looked at Asher. He looked afraid of her. "Ye-Yes Hayley." Asher said as he held my hand and we walked out the door. I shot Hayley the middle finger once I left and sat in the passenger seat of Asher's BMW,as he opened the door for me. He got in.
"Hey,sorry for her scaring you." I said, laughing.
"It's okay. I'm scared of her all the time anyway." He said smiling at me,and followed up saying "I wouldn't want anyone else's little sister to scare me. I mean,I get to spend the night with this beautiful girl,who makes my heart skip six beats. What else would I change?" He said,resting his hand on my thigh as I blushed.
"Shut up and drive." I said,looking at him with a light smirk as he kissed my cheek.
30 Minutes Later,
We end up at some clay pottery place.
"Asher.." I said,shocked.
His face for worried. "What? Do you not like it?"
"No..I love it! This is so cute!" I said with a huge smile on my face. He relaxed. "Thank God. I thought this would be so cute for us." He said. "And you thought right." I replied with a smile on my face.
We got in,and we both started to play around with the clay and make different objects and animals. He made a dolphin and I made a shark.
I was really focused on my shark. I then randomly had paint on my face and looked up and saw Asher smirking. "Oh seriously! That's how you want to play it!" I said putting paint on his face as we laughed. I guess we were so loud the elderly people in there started glaring at us,but I didn't care. I was with the boy I loved the most. Having the best time ever. Asher took my phone and snapped a picture of us,and I decided to post it on Instagram.

annieleblanc ✔️

wouldn't have wanted to spend one year with another handsome,goofy and sweeter green eyed boy <3👥:asherangel     liked by laurenorlando88,kenzie,johnnyorlando,haydensummerall,hayleyleblanc,asherangel and 240 others

👥:asherangel
liked by laurenorlando88,kenzie,johnnyorlando,
haydensummerall,hayleyleblanc,asherangel and 240 others.
comments:

asherangel✔️: I love you<3

laurenorlando88✔️:YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE OMGGGGGG

hayleyleblanc✔️:as cute as I agree with these comments y'all are,I'm serious about bringing her at 11 asher😡 @asherangel

asherangel✔️:ok🥺

annieleblanc✔️: omg

johnnyorlando✔️:congrats !

kenzie✔️:😻😻

haydensummerall✔️:ok ashannie🥰

nadiaturner✔️:CUTIES

katieleblanc✔️:😍

cocomatilangel✔️: 🥰
-

I smiled as I read the comments under my recent,and I saw Johnny commented.Johnny and I barely talk-even though he's my best friends brother. We don't talk that much because it's kind of weird to talk to him,and we never really have anything to talk about anyway. What would we talk about? Lauren? His girlfriend Kenzie? Our colleges football team? Weird. Kenzie was one of my good friends,but we drifted after she started dating Johnny. I'm really happy for them, they seem to be super happy together. I've always wanted the best for Johnny,even though we didn't talk much. Kenzie too,she's always been nice.
"What's on your phone?" Asher asked,peeking over. "Nothing." I said,shutting it off.
"Just reading the comments on my recent."I said giving him a warm smile,as he exchanged one back.
We headed for dinner and then got home at 11PM sharp as Hayley ordered. We gave each other a kiss before I went inside.
"Thanks for listening to the curfew. Didn't think Asher would actually listen." Hayley said,laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Date just surprisingly ended then." I said,shrugging. Didn't want to give her that satisfaction. I ran up to my room,showered again and texted Asher thanks for the night. I called Lauren for a bit,and heard Johnny in the background talking to Kenzie. I then told her to get some sleep and set my phone on my nightstand as I turned the lights off.
For some reason,I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about..Johnny? That's so weird. I was thinking of his green emerald eyes as they shined in the sunlight. "Jesus Christ." I whispered to myself,as I forced myself to sleep.
"I'm just tired." I said,convincing myself to sleep.