Chapter 21~

Your pov,

You were about to head out for your camp, "estie! Stay safe and don't get into trouble, okay?" Mom said waving. "Yeah, love ya both!" I said and left. "Hey, Kiri! Katsuki!" I called out. "Tch, wait a minute! Did you grow taller?" He said, "whatーoh I guess I did!" You said smiling. "No, not really." He said with a smug grin and Kirishima elbowed him, "bro, it's not manly to make fun of someone!" He said and you nodded in agreement. Then ochako started chanting, 'camp' but her face was fully red, I looked Izuku's and his face was red too. "Uhuh..." You said smirking. And then monoma started talking shit and we were just kinda staring at him, but if no one was around I would've shoved him in a trash bin. Geez, brain why can't you understand the fact that I've changed, why? "You okay there?" Kirishima asked. "Uhー yeah, I just zoned out for a moment."

"The bus is here! Everyone line up in seating order!" Iida said with his hand-chop motions, you were thinking about whom you were gonna sit with......screw that you were gonna sit at the end of the bus. It was chaotic in the bus so, you couldn't sleep which means, you need someone to annoy. You took the phone and started dialling Tyson,

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

"Hey! What's up?" You asked and he gasped. "What happened? You always called me at two or three in the morning." "Hmm, well I got bored and I needed someone to annoy. Anyways, how are things going with Hillary?" "Nothing much and also I had a surprise quiz in history class, today. Why do they even call it a surprise quiz? I don't like this!" He started complaining. "Okay, cool! Now let's play would you rather." "Hmmm k!" He said, "so would you rather, have edible spaghetti hair that regrows every night or sweat maple syrup?" "Sweat maple syrup, I think. I mean I got some delicious sweat, so I have a sweet treat with me all the time!" "Seriously, you're gonna eat your sweat." "Why not? It's maple syrup!" He said defensively, "uhuh, now ask me!" "Would you rather be married to a ten with a bad personality or a six with an amazing personality?" "UhーIt depends, I think...well what if the person with a bad personality doesn't seem bad to you, ya know? Maybe they have a side that no one knows." You said as you caught Bakugo glancing at you but he looked away as you looked at him. "YOU STILL THERE!" He shouted, "yeah, uhmm I'll call you later." "Okay, but if there's a surprise quiz tomorrow. I'll......probably fail. Bye!" "Bye!" I hung up.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

We got off the bus, but apparently, they were saying that we had to walk to the camp fighting the forest's beasts. Everyone started fighting them, so I had to do something right? I walked up to a beast, "Hey there, big pal!" I activated my earth quirk. "There you go! No need to be grumpy and all." It calmed down but Bakugo blasted it's head off, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I shouted, "we're here to fight them dumbass!" He shouted back. Everyone started working in groups, "shoto! can you surround that one, with ice?" You asked and he nodded. He did his part and you ran and launched yourself towards it, "INFERNO!" You let out a battle-cry and took it down in one shot. "That was a good one, sho!" I said and then we continued to fight. We arrived there completely worn out, you had both of your arms slightly burned and some cuts and bruises here and there and you were covered in the dirt too. You held on Kirishima's shoulder for support, "you guys did better than we thought you would! Especially you four and you too, with the pretty eyes!" She said, but you didn't hear the rest because you were just too hungry. "This is hell, I'm starving!" Kirishima whined. "Do you think I feel any better?" Then a little kid punched Midoriya and that was it you fell into the grounds, "pfft..." "That's enough to put your bags in your rooms, after that you can bath and sleep. You better be moving." Sensei explained, " I can do this!" You said trying to stand up but failed miserably. "Are you gonna come with us or what?" Bakugo asked and you glared at him. "A little help?" You asked holding your hands out, "Tch" he grumbled and helped you up. "Thanks!" You said and started walking, "Sakura let's go!" Ochako called out, "comiー" before you could finish you tripped almost falling over but caught yourself before you did so. "ARE YOU DRUNK OR SOMETHING DUMBHEAD!" He started shouting again, "nope, I'm good!" You said putting your hands up in the air.

You went to the cafeteria and it was filled with food, like all kinds of it. Then everyone started eating, and the food was heaven. "Thish ish sho gwood!" You said stuffing your mouth with food and then you just kept eating and eating. You could feel a pair of crimson eyes on you, "whash up!" You asked Bakugo who was sitting beside you and he ignored you. Also, there was only one gyoza left on the plate and you wanted it. "Hmm... if you're not gonna eat it I will!" You said and ate it. "I wanted that!" He said and you shrugged. Then he took some of your cutlets, you gave him a cold glare and took his too. This continued for ten minutes straight until you were both stuffed, "pfft...why did we even do that?" You asked and he shrugged with slightly pink cheeks. After that, we went to the hot spring, "this is nice!" You said smiling, "yep!this feels amazing!" Mina said and Mineta decided to climb the wall that separates both hot springs, but gladly Kota smacked him away. "Thanks, Kota! We owe you one!" Mina thanked him but he fell over to the other side, "KOTA!" You yelled, but Izuku caught him, so no worries. After that, you went to the changing room and changed into a more comfortable outfit. And went to sleep.

『the next day』

Today we had to wake up at five, for our training. "Today we will be focusing on improving your quirks," Sensei said and made bakugo throw a ball like in our first test but, apparently he hasn't improved much. "As you can see your quirks have not improved in a fundamental level, so today we'll be focusing on that and it's gonna be so hard that you'll feel like dying, so let's hope ya'll survive." Mr Aizawa said with a grin, this is gonna be fun you thought.

♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎

Thank you so much for reading every one!

Also if you're wondering, you came 2nd in the final exams so... anyways,

🌸see you next time🌸