Chapter 17~

Your pov,

So tomorrow is the exam and you had almost finished everything but still had mathematics. Which was kinda easy, except for the fact that you almost tried to burn your maths text and if mom hadn't come you would have probably burned it. Your dog was nice enough to stay up late with you while you tried to finish something in it and also you still had your 'study session' in forty minutes and you were still figuring out what to wear.

『three eternity later』

《You found a white sweater with those strap thingy (those kinda looks like shoelaces

《You found a white sweater with those strap thingy (those kinda looks like shoelaces..), and also a cute dark green mini skirt with flower design, you also wore some brown sandals to match with your brown bag, tie your hair in a half up-down space buns》

You quickly rushed to the cafe, only to find Izuku and Ochacko there, well at least you were not late. "Sakura here!" Ochako said waving her hands and then you made your way to their table, "what's up!" You greeted both of them, then Ochako moved so that you could sit and you muttered a soft 'thank you'. "S-so now there are three of us so l-let's start by the time start by time others r-reach," Izuku said nervously, "Yeah sure!" I replied "ok," ocha said smiling sweetly. So you started studying chapter twelve trigonometry in maths and after an eternity of trying to understand it, by this time everyone came and started studying you finally understood that you couldn't do this. So, you started studying chapter sixteen statistics, and it was quite easy for you plus it was the last chapter that you needed to study. Halfway through it, someone tapped on your shoulder, "Broski" Kirishima called you because he was sitting right next to you. "What happened?" You asked him smiling softly. "I don't understand this question," he said giving you the text and pointed on the question he didn't understand, "Q 3.A motorboat whose speed is 24 km/hr in still water takes 1 hr more to go 32km upstream than to return downstream to the same spot. Find the speed of the stream." I read, "I'll write it in a paper so that you clearly understand it." I said and he nodded.

"Solution is: Let the speed of the stream be 'x'. Then the speed of the boat in upstream is 24 ‒ x, and In downstream the speed of the boat is 24 + x. So according to question, the time that had been taken in the upstream journey minus the time that had been taken in the downstream journey which is one hour,

⇒ 32/24-x — 32/24+x = 1

⇒ 24+x — 24+x by (24)²— x² = 1/32

⇒ 2x by 576–x² = 1/32

⇒ x² +64x — 576= 0

⇒x² + (72–8)x - 576= 0

⇒x² + 72x - 8x - 576= 0

⇒x(x+72)- 8 (x+72)= 0

⇒(x-8) (x+72)= 0

Therefore x= 8, -72. And since speed can't be negative, the speed of the stream is 8km/hr. That's it did you understand?" I asked and he nodded, "Bakugo this is how you should teach me, you shouldn't beat the answers into me you should do this like Broski, in a manly way!" he stated proudly and I giggled at his childishness, "Tch. I'm pretty sure you didn't learn trigonometry" he said with a smug grin. "How did you even know? And it's because it's too hard!" I said puffing my cheeks, "it's not because it's hard it's because you're dumb DUMBHEAD!" He mocked and now everyone was looking at me. I have to come up with something creative, "I mean everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you really abuse the privilege brother!" I replied and Kirishima and uraraka started shouted 'roasted'. Plus I know that he hates it when I call him 'brother'. He was staring at me mouth agape and didn't talk after that. We all continued studying and after clearing lots of doubts and studying you were finally done, and so were everyone else "Man finally!" Kirishima said stretching his hands after that you guys paid and you said good luck to everyone for the exams and everyone separated ways leaving you and Bakugou alone, and also you guys haven't spoken to each other after the 'incident', so there was an awkward silence between you two. "Hmm, bye I'm gonna go now and I shouldn't have roasted you that bad ya know!" you said and started running for your life, but he got you and grabbed your wrist and spun you around, "uhmm, you're not gonna kill me are you?" I asked sheepishly, "Tch dumbass I'm gonna walk you home and you're lucky that I'm not gonna kill you today." He said red tinting his cheeks, "umm, well s-sure! I g-guess" I replied, why did I stutter stupid brain and mouth deceive me at the worst times ughh! I thought to myself.

We walked in silence, "have you came up with any new moves lately? I mean you don't have to tell me if you're gonna use it as a wild card." I said, "nothing lately, just bigger blasts and what about you dumbhead?" He asked. "Oh, just a fire attack that I learned during the internship" I replied. "Huh" he replied and it was getting kinda boring so, you finally spoke up. "Hey, can you like give me a better nickname instead of dumbhead?" I asked, "oh what about dumbass or idiot that really suits you," he said mockingly and I stared at him blandly. We talk about the camp and after a while, we reach my house, "So good luck for the exam!", I say giving him a small smile "Tch whatever!" he said blushing. "Well bye I'll see ya tomorrow," I say starting to walk away, "Oi stop!" he said and starts walking in my direction and then pulls me into a hug, well I was kinda surprised at first but hugged back anyways "Bye," he said blushing and then walks away.

When I opened the door mom and dad were standing in front of me, mom had a smug grin on her face but dad on the other side was not smiling. "We saw that!" my mom says with a smile, "Hmm, I don't like him and I'm gonna make sure he never does that again," my dad says glaring. "No, you're not doing anything!" Mom said, "but!" Dad argued back. "Nope!" Mom replied and then you gave them both a close-eyed smile and started walking to your room. And locked the door.

You revised the topics for your exams, and then took a shower and to take your mind off things you watched some of your favourite YouTube channels and passed out.                                                 

                                  ♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡

Thank you so much for reading💕💕💕💖💖💖

🌸see you next time🌸