Chapter 20~

Your pov,

So, the classes were over and we were all talking well mostly complaining about how we can't do anything in summer. "Man! This summer is gonna be so boring" Mina whined, "Well that's kinda true but we can go to the school pool right?" Jiro asked. "Yep, I'm all for it!" Ochacko said excitedly, "me too," I said with a smile. "Ok, so it's planned tomorrow at eleven in the morning!" Momo said and everyone nodded. I was going to leave and that's when someone tapped on my shoulder, "oh, Kirishima what's up!" I asked. "U-uh well, I kinda have to attend the extra classes in the camp because I failed the test, so can I borrow your books I have some notes to complete. I'll return them!" He asked slapping both his hands together, "of course!" I said with a sweet smile. "Thanks, you're so manly!" He said wiping a fake tear, I beamed him a smile. But Bakugou on the other side was giving Kirishima a deadly glare, "Tch" Bakugo said and we both sweatdropped.

{The next day}

We went to the school and changed to our swimming suits, "You ready?" Jiro asked. "Yep!" I said and we went to the pool and started warming up and that's when Kaminari and Mineta barged in with a disappointed look on their faces, "Ribbit! You guys are here too" Tsu asked. After warming up we played volleyball in the water and after a while I got bored and I started swimming laps. That is when Iida decided that we have a swimming competition, "Hmm swimming competition interesting, wait but can I participate too?" I asked. "Yes you can participate if you want Esterious," Iida said. "Or I could cheer for ya'll!" I said pumping my fist in the air and they nodded. The competition started and I started cheering for everyone, "GOOO!" I shouted as the whistle went off. But no one except for Izuku I think touched the water and they said it was a swimming competition. "It's three, the time's up!" Sensei said and everyone started saying 'just a minute' but then sensei said he'll kick us out, so you went to the locker room and changed into a warm brown sundress and some sandals.

 "It's three, the time's up!" Sensei said and everyone started saying 'just a minute' but then sensei said he'll kick us out, so you went to the locker room and changed into a warm brown sundress and some sandals

You were walking with Izu, ocha, Iida, shoto as always. "Guys I forgot about something, you guys go on, I'll catch up with you." I said and they nodded."You sure?" shoto asked and you nodded. You had to get your books back from Kirishima, "Hey! Kiri wait!" he turned, and you ran to catch up with him. "You forgot about the books!" you said trying to catch your breath, "Oh! Here! I'm sorry, it's not manly to forget about things" he said blushing and then gave you the books. "Nah, it's all good!" you said beaming him a smile. "Also Bakugou here was saying that heー" He was cut off by Bakugou slapping his hand on his face. "Huh! So you wanna finish that sentence, shitty hair." He said in a low ton and Kirishima gulped in fear. "Bro, you don't have to kill me I won't open my mouth!" he said and Bakugo removed his hand giving him a dark look. "Uhmm, what did you say, Katsuki ?" You asked in a curious tone. "NOTHING!!" He said with a super red face which apparently wasn't from anger. "Nope, tell me!" You asked not budging, "uhー this colour looks good on you." He said changing the subject, "oh this one?" You asked and he nodded, "it makes your e-eyes pop!" He said and you raised an eyebrow at his sudden sweetness, "thanks! Anyways I have to get going, so I'll see you at the camp!" You said as you walked away.

Bakugou's pov,

"Nice save, bro!" Shitty hair said. "Shut up, before I kill you!" I replied, "but you know that you have to tell her one day right?" He started talking again, "Tch" I do have to tell her one day but not now, it's gonna take time and I can't even think about telling her face to face. What if she rejects me? What if she already likes someone? What if she already has someone? I wonder who she was talking to the other day?............ I took a deep breath, 'no matter what, I'll never ever give up on you!' I mentally promised.

Your pov,

That was kinda strange, I took a deep breath. "Are you ok?" Ochako asked and I nodded smiling.

 ♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎~♡~♥︎

Thank you so much for reading🎊🎊🦄🦄🦋🦋

🌸see you next time🌸