•Chapter 8•

Your pov,

So after that, you decided to distract yourself by going to get some lunch, that's when someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned to see who it was and it was Momo, "Esterious, did you know anything about the cheerleading thing like Kaminari and Mineta came by and told us that, Mr Aizawa said that we had to wear this." She said holding out a cheerleading costume, "no, nothing", she sighed "well then let's do it I guess!" Ochacko said cheerfully. I nodded and then everyone got some food because we had a lot more things to do today. You got some yakisoba, the thing is even food didn't look good to you at this point. You just couldn't distract yourself, your mind keeps going back to what Izuku said. You knew that Katsuki bullied Izuku, but you never thought that he might go this far like to the point where he told him to go and kill himself, just like Lora did. Why! Does my mind go back to her! He is not her,.........right?

You were snapped out of your thoughts by tsu, "hey! Sakura you still there? Ribbit." You took a deep breath and smiled, "yeah! I was just thinking, that's all", you could see Jiro was not buying it, but brushing it off you finished your food. And after that, you went to the locker room to change into the cheer outfit, which was quite revealing. "Uhh, Momo you sure about this?" I asked once more, she nodded. "SO NOW WE HAVE CLASS 1-A, OH WHAT'S THIS THE LADIES OF CLASS 1-A ARE ALSO CHEERING!!" Present Mic said or more like yelled, well that's when we realised that it was Kaminari and Mineta's genius plan. Everyone well the girls were angry, disappointed, but you on the other side went silent. "Guys! Now that we have already worn this, we can cheer right!" Toru said cheerfully and Jiro was like nope. "Esterious, you're the only one who didn't complain. Uhmm well, say something" Kaminari and Mineta said smiling awkwardly almost scared of the silent treatment, I looked at Bakugo and he was blushing hard. I looked back at Kaminari and Mineta. I thought I wouldn't do this anymore, I'm not like that, I've changed! "Uhーuhmm, just don't do it again." You said it took everything in you to not do anything to them. "Oh ok!" They said and left, I sighed. You could feel the crimson eyes staring at you.

Your first match was with Mina, "Let the match begin!" Midnight announced. She threw a punch in your direction and you dodged it, she used her acid in your direction. You moved away and ran in the direction opposite to her so that she would follow you to attack. And you were right she came to attack you, "Let's end this!" She let out a battle-cry. You ducked the attack and ran behind her, "yeah, you're right to let's end it" you said and used air pressure, and she flew out of the ground, "Mina Ashido is out of bounds, Sakura Esterious wins!" Midnight announced. You walked to recovery girl's office to make sure Izuku and Mina were ok. You opened the door and they both looked ok, except for izuku's finger. "You guys good? And also Mina I'm sorry, I was too harsh" she cut me off, "nope! No girlie, stop apologising. You were amazing out there!" She said cheerfully, you sighed.

After that everyone else came to check on them. The next match was between ochacko and Bakugo, It was a tough match and ochacko did amazing out there. Your second match with momo and you felt like Momo didn't try to fight you and you said that to her and comforted her because she needed to talk to someone. After that, for all matches, you stayed and cheered for everyone else.

[Time skip to your third fight]

Your third match was with Bakugo, and currently, you were in a stall, crying your heart out. Why does it hurt so much it's not like that my best friend has become a person, I feared the most he would become. It was just too much like you hated Lora because she bullied your best friend Lia. Because she was quirkless and she was sick, she fell into depression because of her and I didn't know that until she passed away, and guess what when you and Tyson confronted her about it and went to the principal. THEY COVERED HER! Yeah and that's when I realised I had to face the facts of life. And now him and worst part of this is Izuku didn't have anyone to talk to or anything for seven straight years and whenever I called he would be like "everything's great here!" I swear to god. You were snapped out of your thoughts, as you had to leave because you had one more match.

You were walking to the grounds and that's when you bumped into someone, it was Shoto. "I'm sorry, oh Sakura", You gave him a small smile. "Good luck!" You nodded. You were about to walk away and that's when he stopped you and asked, "do you need a hug?"

Past,

You were hanging out in the park, and Shoto was having a bad day again, because of all the training that his so-called 'father' makes him do. "Hey, you good?" He just nodded and kept his head down, you stood up and asked him, "do you need a hug?" I asked beaming him a smile. A small smile made its way to his face and he nodded.

Present,

Tears formed in the corner of your eyes and you nodded, he pulled you into a hug. "Thanks, I needed that" you mumbled, he muttered a soft 'no problem'. After that, you walked into the grounds and there he was, "I'll win!" He said. "We'll see about that!", you said with a grin. You had to win this, "LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!". And so it was game on. 

[The first match which was between 'Goku and Jiren' you were jiren and he was Goku in this match. Also, this is not how the match exactly was because you were going to use your quirks obviously, this video is for getting the picture how the fight was. Ya feel me *smiles awkwardly*]

"Both the contestants are out of bounds, therefore this match is a draw" Midnight announced. "THE WINNERS OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL ARE KATSUKI BAKUGOU AND SAKURA ESTERIOUS" present mic yelled in the highest voice he could make. Everyone was shocked because they thought the match between Todoroki and Bakugo was crazy, but your battle was freaking insane!

********************************************************

Thank you so much for reading🥰🥰💐💐✨✨

Comment down below if you know from which movie the threat dialogue was🧐🧐

🌸see you next time🌸