Chapter 9~

Your pov,

I woke up, feeling pain all over my body. "Jeez! What happened?" I asked standing up, "don't push yourself this hard, young one and slow down, you just woke up!" Recovery girl said, and I nodded. And then the door slammed open, revealing almost everyone in your class. "Are you ok! Your fight looked intense, and super manly too!" Kirishima said, and you muttered a soft 'thank you', "y-yeah, Kirishima's r-right your fight was intense! But I got worried in the end!"Izuku said in a concerned tone. "Yeah Midoriya's right, you and Bakugo pushed yourselves hard!" Mina said. Before you could reply, recovery girl kicked them out because she understood that you were getting tensed. "Thanks, I owe you one!" You said to recovery girl, "no problem young one, just don't stress out yourself too much." You nodded and started walking to the grounds, for the award ceremony.

"So, now we have the symbol of peace 'All Might' to hand out the awards!" Midnight announced. The crowd cheered, "I AM HERE!" Allmight said as he arrived. "Congratulations Young tokoyami! You sure are strong, but you should not rely only on your quirk to win a match!" Allmight said, "thank you," tokoyami said looking at his medal. "Young Todoroki congratulations! But I'm assuming there is a reason, that you didn't use your left-side in the final?" Allmight asked. "I had an opportunity against Midoriya during the battle, but then I became unsure of myself. I guess now I understand a little why you are interested in him. There is still something I need to settle." Todoroki said, "very well then, I won't ask for the details but I'm pretty sure you will do what you have to." Allmight said, "yes". He walked towards me and gave me the gold medal. "Young Esterious congratulations! You did well in the battles and I'm pretty sure Kaito and Irene will be proud of you!" Allmight said. "Thanks!" I said beaming him a smile, "then next we have young Bakugo! Oh, this is too much" he said removing Bakugo's mask. "Allmight... winning first place like this is not worth anything!" He shouted, "people are compared to each other every day, so take it as a wound." He said making him wear the medal, "I said I didn't want it!". Why did you have to lie to me katsuki? I thought.

After that we did not have school for two days, I decided to forget everything that was going on and have fun for these two days, just to distract myself. I went home, Mom and dad decided to celebrate my win, so we went out at the beach and had tons of fun. And on the second day, it was now 11:00 am. And I didn't have anything interesting to do, so I decided to call Izuku.

You: Hey!

Izu: O-oh hi! What happened?

You: Nothing! Just wanted to check on you, how's your arm?

Izu: o-oh it's better now.

You: Well that's good, how's aunty Inko?

Izu: O-oh she's g-good

You: That's great! So I wanted to ask you something.

Izu: o-oh o-okay!

You: So I have been thinking about this, for a while now and you know I think that uraraka's a great match for ya!

Izu:........................whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

—————————————————————————————————

It took him some time, but when he finally got it, he was screaming his head off. I laughed and hung upon him. Well, that went great, so let's find someone else to annoy. Ooh, Tyson! let's FaceTime him.

You: Hello! You there?

Him: *yawns* Hmm, hey!

You: Are you even awake! HELLO!

Him: YEAH! Stop yelling and also.................. stop yelling!

You: Ok!

Him: So how's school, did you make any friends or something?

You: It's great and yes I did make some friends, ya know.

"ESTIE!" Your mom yelled, "what?" I asked her. "Come down", "ok!" I said.

You: hey! I'll be back in a minute, don't go anywhere.

"What happened mama?" I asked while taking an apple juice box from the fridge, "Uh, well I got some important work at the office and I have to go right now! So I kinda told Mitsuki that you will come for dinner instead of me, today." I dropped the box of juice, like are you for real right now! Why does this keep happening to me? I just wanted two days! Like two freaking days for myself and now that's not happening. "Do I have to?" I asked still hoping, "Hmm, you liked visiting Mitsuki so what's the problem now?" She asked. "Nothing, go ahead!" I said with a smile, she was hesitant at first, but muttered thanks and left. I locked the door and went back to my room.

Him: Essa you still there?

You: Yeah, I'm here

Him: What happened? You look kinda pale.

You: Nah, I'm good.

Him: Yeah right, now tell me what happened.

You: It was that obvious huh? Well, I have dinner at katsuki's house.

Him: Hmm, katsuki huh? I thought you were friends. So what's the problem?

You: Yeah, we were friends until I found out that he was a liar too.

Him: Tell me what happened.

You: I just found out that he was bullying Izuku for the last seven years, and in their last year of middle school, he told him to take a swan dive off the roof so that he could have a quirk in his next life. And he has become exactly like Lora, the person I feared the most he would become.

Him: Essa, but he's not like her!

You: I would love to believe that! But the thing is I thought I could trust him, but he broke the promise he made like it was nothing to him. Nothing!

Him: Essa, you can maybe clear things with him, when you meet him. Or do you want me to beat him up!

You: Yeah maybe.

Him: Essa, it's gonna be ok. Text me how it went if you can.

You: Yeah sure, bye!

Him: Bye...

————————————————————————————————————

I hung up and started scrolling through social media, and started laughing over a meme but the laugh was lifeless. I looked at myself in the mirror, I put on a smile, a smile I used to love was now lifeless, and it has been like this for almost two years now. Honestly, sometimes I do think that how I can end all this easily, but I can't do that. Because I have made a promise and I'm not gonna let anything get in my way.

*********************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading✨✨✨🥰🥰

🌸see you next time🌸