Q: How comes the boys are not the least bit suspicious of who the girls actually are?

A: Nobody apart from the Giovannis, their nanny, Mrs Annabelle Stefani and their family doctor, Mr Leonardo Stefani (please see: chapter 6- 'Desires Of The Heart') knows about Antonio's secret adopted daughters. As far as the world knows, Antonio only has one child: Gabriel Giovanni.

Also, the brothers ran a background check on the sisters (please see: chapter 28- 'Building Bonds') and their CRB checks came back squeaky clean. Their aliases were well forged and covered before they landed in America.

Q: Why do the sisters keep using Gabriel's name so casually?

A: Okay so, let's state the obvious, Gabriel is Caucasian and the sisters are Black. The brothers wouldn't initially connect Mafia Prince Gabriel to two Canadian black girls. And even with the description of the tattoos constantly being mentioned, there are many Gabriels in the world with tattoos. As far as the brothers are concerned, Gabriel Johnson is a young black man with tattoos who lives in Canada.

Plus, we know Cienna cannot hold water so even if the girls had lied about Gabriel's name, Cienna would have probably slipped that she has an uncle Gabe. After all, she was the one who mentioned he had tattoos.

Q: Why would Rheah introduce her daughter to her father just to kill him?

A: *sigh* So, this is a good question and our answer to this is, there was no other way she could have gotten closer to Michael. It sounds crazy but Rheah came to do her job. She was thinking as an Assassin who needed a way in by any means necessary. Using Janaé's friendship alone wasn't enough, especially with the time frame the girls were given (which was then shortened by Gabriel's antics).

Now we guess you could say "she could have just befriended him too, sort of the way Cataleya had done with Chris."

Yeah.......but Aaliyah. We all see the spiritual bondage she has over Michael. Rheah's sole friendship alone would not be enough. And even though Rheah didn't even know about Aaliyah until she got to New York, the reality of them sharing a child was the only thing strong enough for Michael to actually turn his head and pay attention to another woman.

Also, before Rheah had actually gotten close with Michael, she had no loyalties to him, only to her father and it's a strong one. And as far as she saw it, Rheah was doing fine as a single parent and she will continue to do so.

It was a hard decision for her, she mentioned it was a risky one. But she had to do what she had to do because her loyalties lie with Antonio.

Q: Why does Rheah lie a lot and so easily?

A: Because she is an assassin and in order for her to do her job, she needs to stick to her alias story and the lies that go with it to avoid suspicion that she is anyone other than who she says she is.

Also, as a secret adopted daughter to the the most powerful man in Italy, she's had to lie almost all her life. (E.g. To avoid suspicions of the guards or any guests Antonio may have brought to the house, the girls had to lie and say they are chefs for the Giovannis (please see: chapter 6- 'Desires Of The Heart').

Q: How comes the sisters have intel on the brothers but the brothers don't have anything on them?

A: The Mafia have been around for centuries (please see: Preface). They are very precise with their business and they do their best to remain a secret (Hence their code of silence: Omertà).