Sad together

(I hope this chapter isn't complete bullcrap, I wrote it while watching anime :3. Also, includes really small mentions of suicide)

Heidi's POV

Today I didn't see Kyle and Craig on the school bus. Well, whatever they're probably coming with car. I was actually happy that they didn't push me away, like everyone else did. I was happy that I finally found friends.

Our first class was PE so I went to the girls' lockers to change my clothes. I never liked PE, it was too sweaty and it made me uncomfortable. I wasn't actually fat anymore but I still hated my body, I hated every last part of it. And too bad that in PE everything is about the body, only pretty people can like PE.

All of the sudden Wendy and Bebe walked up to me. Great, the local whores. I forced a smile on my face because I didn't want to be rude to them, even if I hate them with every cell of my body. "Hi girls, what's up?" They didn't respond, just rolled their eyes. "Heidi, you exactly know what's up." Wendy started, this got me a little scared. "N-no I don't." I stuttered, this time Bebe spoke. "You told the whole school that I broke up with Clyde! Now everyone thinks I'm a whore." Ha, because you are one. I mean, you cheat on your boyfriend with every chance you get, but when he wants to dump you, you go out of your way to get him back. If that's not a whore, than what is?

I had an urge to scream this into her dumb face that was covered thick with makeup to hide her ugliness. But I didn't, I didn't because I truly believe that even an awful bitch like Bebe deserves happiness. "Yes, I did a little bit of gossiping, not gonna lie. But I only told the truth, I mean you actually broke up with your boyfriend." Bebe still looked pissed off. "Ha, and when did that became your business?" This time I didn't know what to answer. Most of the time I was good with words, I always sound my way out of arguments. But now, I think it's just better if I stay shut and wait until this hell ends.

"Bebe, calm down. Don't be so upset over this fat ass, she's just jealous that you have a boyfriend." Wendy stepped up, Bebe looked a little more relaxed hearing this, but she couldn't help but add one last 'compliment' as they walked away, and that was what upset me the most. "She's just like her ex, fat and rude." I heard Wendy giggle at that. "No, she's worse that that fat ass, that's why he dumped her." I know that this was just useless gossip, but their words still hurt me. "Wait, he dumped her?" I heard them talking more about me as their made their way to the gym.

As much as I was always familiar with the current gossip in school, I didn't believe in it. I think it was just unnecessary talk to keep us away from boredom. Why do we even care what goes on in another person's life? We always compare ourselves to others, and since there always will be someone who's better than us, we won't ever be satisfied with our own life.

I got into the gym, most students were already there. Some girls were chatting, other boys tried to decide what game should we play on PE. I saw Stan with his group...well, his group but without Kyle, his nose was bandaged. Wow, Kyle had really beaten the shit out of him. By the way, where is Kyle? I didn't see him in the gym, same thing with Craig. Okay, now I'm starting to get worried.

The coach motioned the us to get in a circle around him. "Okay today you can play whatever game you want to." That was all he said, the students walked away in every direction. I would've joined them but I heard my name. "Oh and I forgot, are Heidi Turner and Tweek Tweak here?" I saw Tweek from the other side of the gym coming closer as he heard his name. "PC principal wants you guys in his office." He added then turned around and left. I shrugged and looked at Tweek, I had no idea what did we do but I don't think the principal called us because we're in trouble.

We didn't change back to our normal clothes from our gym outfit, it's probably gonna be just a quick talk about our grades or something and we can go back to class after that. Of course Tweek was terrified for no reason, but honestly, when is he actually calm? We made our way to the office without saying anything to each other, when we got there, I softly knocked on the door but didn't wait for the principal to answer. People in situations like this only knock for elegance, not because they actually not sure if they should enter.