They need you

Finally I have some time to normally work on this, school sucks.

Heidi's POV

"Wait! Here!" Tweek stopped the car at my sudden yell. "We nearly crashed, Heidi! What the f-fuck." Honestly, it was cute so hear the f-word from him. I got out of the car and walked to the gas station, not answering his question. Since Craig doesn't use his car often, it probably wasn't full of gasoline, they definitely had to stop here after a long night of non-stop driving.

I entered the shop, my first thought was asking the cashier about them, if they bought gas they had to pay for it or at least I hope they did. But before I could say anything the cashier, I noticed something at the counter. A box of cigarettes, it's been a long time since I last smoked. My parents don't support it ,even though I'm eighteen, so I can do whatever I want, they still don't let me smoke. But they aren't here now, I grabbed a box.

"Hi." I said curtly, she gave me a weird looks and mumbled something under her breath. "First a kid in pajamas and now a one in gym clothes." First I didn't care, but then it hit me. Kyle and Craig's missing was reported this morning, they had to leave nighttime and maybe one of them forgot to change to normal clothes. It's worth asking. "Kid in pajamas? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked while handing her the money. "Nothing, it's just that today a pretty weird guy was here. He wore an oddly oversized shirt with nothing but boxers, either he has a weird fashion sense or he just forgot to change his pajamas." Now this is interesting. "How did he look, was he alone?" I think I kinda scared her off with my many questions but at this point she didn't look surprised by anything. "I think he arrived with another guy, they could both be around seventeen to eighteen years old. The shorter one, the pajama guy, had red hair and wore a green hat. I didn't get a good look at the other but I think he wore a blue jacket." Yup, she's talking about them. "When were they here?" She shrugged. "I don't know, somewhere in the morning." Damn it, it's late afternoon now. They traveled in the night so they got here by the morning, when we left. Well, I can't do anything about it now. "Thanks, you helped a lot." I said as I turned back to leave the store. "Wait...are they your friends?" I turned back at the lady's voice. "Yeah?" I frowned. "Take care of them, they need you." I nodded and left.

I saw Tweek standing outside next to a car. "Hey guess what, the cashier saw them this morning. She said they-..." I stopped when I saw Tweek's horrified look. "What's wrong?" I asked and turned my head in the direction he was staring. It was just a normal car, what did he find so unusual about it? I didn't get it until he spoke. "That's C-Craig's car..." Oh...well, that's interesting. "I have a-a bad f-feeling about this, p-people don't just leave their c-car like this." The bigger question is, why did they leave their car here?

But maybe by them leaving the car here wasn't that bad for us, too bad for them that I used to come on vacations with my family here. I kinda know the place and I also know that there's a train station not far away form here. They left the car here for whatever reason and continued their way with train, this is the only option that makes sense. "Come on, we're going to the train station." I said quickly, the longer I kept staring at the car, the more I felt this uneasy feeling take over my body. I have to keep my cold blood, otherwise we will end up either in jail or somewhere in the gutter.

"I-is there a train station here?" Tweek asked as we got in his car. "Yes and I'm pretty sure they are there." I tried not to sound worried, of Tweek notices that I have no clue what we're doing, he will definitely freak out. I can't let that happen, I have to make sure he's okay. I always have to make sure that everyone's okay. Somehow I had this feeling that if someone's feeling unhappy then it's because of me and I have to fix it. On the outside I may seem just simply friendly, but I'm actually just worried all the time. I try to be there for everybody, while nobody's there for me. Maybe I just don't want others to feel the emptiness I feel. It's hard to be everyone's friend when you're surrounded by strangers.