Judas

I am cold like December snow
I have carved out this soul made of stone
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight
What have I become, now that I've betrayed
Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
And I have been a slave to the Judas in my mind
Is there something left for me to save
In the wreckage of my life

The next morning I woke up and honestly didn't feel like getting out of bed. I wasn't sick or anything just had no motivation. Honestly, I was super anxious and nervous. It was about 12 pm when Shawn came to check on me.

You awake buttercup it's after 12 he laughed. We got that meeting with vin-man remember.

I groaned in reply.

You're not having second thoughts are you ash?

Kinda I pulled the blanket over my head.

I may have this weird feeling that today will be a bad one I said.

He sat down next to me and pulled the covers off my face.
What could go wrong he asked?

Well for once Vince may not like me.

I'm sure he'll adore you just as the rest of us do. Now come on get up get ready you have a big day ahead of you.

I Reluctantly got up and got dressed. I went to the living room just as the guys were getting their bags together.

I call shotgun I yell.

She learns fast doesn't she hunter laughed.

I sat in the front and looked out the window as the guys talked. Sensing I was scared Shawn grabbed my hand and held it as he drove.

We got to the building and met up with Jonie. Shawn led me to Vince's office where we sat down and discussed how I would accompany Shawn to the ring. Everything was worked out and I would start next week.

See ash he might look al scary but in reality, he's a teddy bear just don't piss him off believe me it's not pretty.

I guess you speak from experience huh?

He laughed as we walked down the hall. I had this feeling we were being watched and I couldn't shake it.

Shawn had a match against hunter tonight. This should be interesting to see best friends fight each other. Especially when an hour before their match there hanging out playing card games and joking with each other.

Ashley come over here were gonna teach you how to play strip poker hunter yelled over to me.

Do I have to i asked as I turned red ain't nobody wanna see this strip.

Nobody but Shawn hunter mumbled.

Shawn smacked him and told him to shut up.

Wait what did I miss I asked.

Nothing Shawn yelled and delt the cards.

Since your a newbie to poker ask Jonie for help and you don't have to strip.

But we, she pointed to herself and the boys on the other hand, do she finished

This should be interesting I laughed.

About 5 hands later hunter was missing his shirt Jonie was still fully clothed but Shawn he was down to his underwear. I couldn't help myself not yo stare in fact i lost all interest in learning how how to play once shwn took off his shirt.