Angel of mine

When I first saw you, I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of mine
I look at you, looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of mine
How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow
You came into my life
Sent from above
When I lost all hope
You showed me love
I'm checkin' for you, boy
You're right on time
Angel of mine

I cleaned up the mess in my room from the night before I took a shower and got ready. Since I was meeting shawns parents for the first time I decided to try and look nice. I was wearing my grandmothers necklace and the ring that Shawn had given me last night. True to his words he had his ring on the black chain around his neck. I decided on a nice black skirt with a simple top and of course my converse as they pretty much go with everything. My hair I left down with loose curls. After thinking that I looked acceptable enough to meet his parents I sat in my room preparing myself in case they didn't accept me.

Shawn knocked on my door and looked up at him. His jaw dropped and he smiled sitting next to yo me.

You look beautiful buttercup. I smiled and looked up from playing with my hands.

Penny for your thoughts he asked.

I sat there quietly trying to get the words out.

He leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek they'll love you he assured me. I could feel the heat rise to my face.

The next thing I knew the doorbell rang. Shawn stood up and offered me his hand and led me to the door.

This is it I thought to myself.

Hi mom ... hi dad  shawn mumbled from beneath bear hugs. I stood by, trying to be inconspicuous.

Oh! the woman cooed, We've missed you so much! New York is such a long, long way away!

Shawn tried to pry her off. When he finally succeeded, he stepped back and dragged me into their line of vision.

Who's this, dear? Mrs Hickenbottom asked politely.

This is Ashley Shawn introduced. She's a close friend of mine and hunters.

Nice to meet you Ashley his dad said holding out his hand and I shook it.

His mom looked at Shawn then to me and she lit up. This is the Ashley I've heard so much about she ashed. Shawn shook his head yes ma this is her.

I reached out for her hand and she pulled me in and hugged me and whispered thank you.

I smiled in return not knowing what to say.

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

We sat around in the living room talking. His parents were asking a lot of questions and I would answer them. Shawn never leaving my side. They were telling me about the embarrassing stuff that Shawn did as a kid and how they were so proud of him for how far he came in the WWE.

You know Ashley he wanted to this since he was 12 and to see him grow in the ring has been wonderful. She looked so proud of her son.

Alright mom stop with the mushy stuff shawn laughed.

Hunter and Jonie came home and that took the conversation towards them. Lots of jokes and hugs.

Shawn grabbed my hand and squeezed it while leaning over to me and pulled me so I could hear him. They like you. You can see my mom adores you he laughed and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

With Jonie and hunter there I seemed to be more at ease and calmed down and I even snuggled into Shawn a bit. Feeling more at ease I would crack jokes at Shawn and hunters expense.

Shawn's mom yawned and looked at her watch. It's getting late shawny she said while she and Richard stood up.

You guys don't have to go to a hotel you can stay here Shawn suggested. I mean its 11 pm on Christmas you can stay in Ashley's room I'm sure she won't mind.

Not at all, I agreed with him.

His mom smiled, but where will she sleep she asked staring at Shawn.

Omg, she knows, doesn't she?

I'll sleep on the couch its not a big deal i laughed. Shawn and his father went down to their car to get their bags from the car leaving me alone with his mother.

You're not sleeping on the couch are you she asked.

Umm, I grow red.

I already know Ashley. Shawn is a momma's boy she laughed.

There was a reason as to why I thanked you earlier, my son was in a dark place until you came around and I see the way he looks at you. I hear the way he talks about you. You seem to a little young but also good for him and I'm so thankful for that. Shawn was very depressed before you came around and now he's so happy it's like my little sunshine boy is back. Your an angel sent from heaven for him So I wanna thank you she pulled me into a hug.

Shawn and Richard came back as his mom pulled away. I took them to my room and grabbed some clothes to sleep in. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch next to Shawn.

You're not really going to sleep out here are you he said with sad eyes. I laughed. I didn't know what to say to your parents around I laughed. He pulled me close to him he wrapped his arm around me and i put my legs over his and he started to play with my hair. Mom adores you, you know. Yeah, we talked while you and your dad went to get the bags.

Shawn brought his index finger to my chin so now that i was looking at him his eyes met mine
He bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly and still the lightest touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

If you want me to stop, tell me now, he whispered. When i said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple. Or now. He traced the line of my cheekbone.

I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

I reached up and pulled him down to me and laid back onto the couch He kissed me gently, carefully, and with so much passion I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. His chest aginst mine was like steel. He groaned softly, low in his throat, which caused me to emit a low moan.

We looked up when someone cleared their throat. It was Shawn's mom she had a huge smile on her face. Shawn laughed and I was mortified.

I just wanted a drink don't mind me she laughed as Shawn sat up. I wish this couch would swallow me whole. She returned to my room and I followed Shawn to his. We laid down and got comfy my head on his chest his arm around me.

Right as I was falling asleep I heard Shawn speak in a whisper.

Happy Birthday buttercup