Husband!Eddy x Wife!Reader || Parent AU

Hii! In this oneshot, you and Eddy are both happily married and have a son whose name will be your decision and the abbreviation will be Ch/N. The age of the child will be yours to choose as well. Happy reading!

— — —

"Eddy," I walked out of the bathroom holding the pregnancy test kit. "It's... It's positive."

Silence. Eddy just stood there, his mouth agape, not a single movement to be seen from him. After a moment of this uncomfortableness, he walked towards me and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted my chin up and kissed me passionately.

Startled, I tense up for a few seconds, then throw my hands around his neck and kiss back.

Once we part, he rests his forehead on mine and lays one of his hands on my stomach. "I'm going to be a dad!" He says, voice shaky and cracking, I assume due to shock. Still, the smile on his face is enough of a reassurance for me.

I giggled. "You cannot believe how nervous I was when you stayed silent after I told you the news."

"What? Why?" His head perks up and takes his hands down my arms.

"Well, anyone would get nervous don't you think? With such important life changing news that has been said, yet the person's silent?" I took his hands in my own.

"Ehehe... Sorry, I was just completely shocked." He once again brings me into his arms. "I knew I wanted mini-me's or mini-you's running around. But actually hearing the news is nerve wrecking."

As a couple months passed by, I turned into some kind of hormonal monster because of my pregnancy. Nevertheless, Eddy's still always there for me, taking care of me, tending to my needs. Even for my unnecessary cravings, he has it! Time to time, he also plays some violin pieces for our child to listen to. He's still able to make so much time for me despite him needing to constantly practice, or his work in the professional orchestra, and filming Youtube videos.

Though, occasionally, when he's extremely busy, he sometimes asks his sister to watch over me. We get along pretty well, if I say so myself. Most of the time, it was Brett. Great comedian (lmao).

Sooner or later, I knew Eddy and I were gonna learn about the baby's gender. So Brett set up this sort of small party with balloons all in blue and pink and only one white. That ballon was handed to us. Both my and Eddy's parents were present, along with Ray and Hilary, Subtitler-san, and Editor-san.

"You guys ready?" Brett said holding the camera, while everyone was behind him watching in anticipation.

Eddy and I both nodded with astronomically large smiles on our faces. I was holding the balloon, Eddy was holding the needle.

"Three, two, one!" Everyone, including us, counted down.

And the gender was-

— — —

My flashback was cut off by the sound of little footsteps running towards the kitchen. It is about 8:15 a.m. right now, and Eddy and I were making egg fried rice. We were almost done actually.

"Mama! Papa!" A little four year old boy popped up by the dining table. He mostly had Eddy's features, but he had my eyes, skin, and personality. (And weebness)

I let go of whatever I'm holding and handed it to Eddy.

"Hi Ch/N! Good morning!" I greeted him as he ran up to me.