Brett x Reader | Off-screen Surprise (Part 2)

"Alright, let's listen to it!" Brett voices.

And with that, I take a deep breath and closed my eyes.

As I start playing the four notes, a romantic melody instantly popped into my mind, my fingers and hand just playing it out for me.

For the next two minutes, I just played my heart out to the two boys who were listening. But what I'd hope is that it'll touch Brett even more.

After I finished my improvization, Brett and Eddy burst out into a loud applause.

"That was great Y/N!" Brett complimented and again, my I started to blush. It's always a nice feeling when your crush compliments you, hihihi.

"The first thought I had when she started playing was romance." Eddy said, which I assumed he was talking to Brett.

"Yeah! I was thinking the same thing." Brett responded.

"OooOoOOOoh... Y/N... you're in love aren't you?" Eddy teased.

Hearing this, I felt my face heat up more than it already did, if that's still possible, and my muscles instantly tensed up.

"Ahehehe... no comment." I nervously replied.

"Alright! Times up! Thank you so much Y/N for the time and the beautiful improv!" Eddy cheered. "Till next time."

"Bye Y/N! Thank you!" Brett says after Eddy.

"Thank you guys too! Oh and Eddy good luck with the Sibelius drop." I say jokingly.

"Way to end on a high note!" (Oh, yes the sarcasm) Brett voiced, seemingly to annoy Eddy.

"Thanks..!" Eddy then drops the call.

*Silence*

Well, that was probably the most exciting five minutes of my life. I thought.

I then go back to the LingLing40hrs server. It seems like a lot of people are now active.

User 35: F***

User 27: Bro chill XDD

User 4: @user35 Bruh hahaha

User 35: Heck no I ain't gon chill

User 24: Bruh's got no chill

As I read the messages I had missed (which was like, 125903754789 messages), it seems like so many people were frustrated that they weren't able to enter the server. Some others were complaining why eight was the max number of participants.