Eddy x Reader | Business Trip (Part 2)

"Alright. Where should we go?"

"Would it be alright if we headed to your unit?" He suggested. I nodded and started to walk towards in the elevator. Eddy, the manager, and his assistant followed suit.

Eddy POV

As the elevator was going up, I can't help but notice that Huxley keeps staring at Y/N, albeit briefly. But it is starting to piss me off. He still pays no attention to me at all, even to his assistant. But it seems like she doesn't notice. If she does, she probably doesn't care.

We arrive on our floor and go directly to our unit. As we got to the living room, Huxley took out his measuring tape, and his assistant brought out a palm-sized notebook which I guess is for taking down the measurements.

"Miss Y/N, let's start! Please take off your cardigan." Huxley said. Y/N followed directions. As she was removing her cardigan, Huxley began eyeing her again, but this time, much more around the chest and waist area. Y/N catches on what he was doing and looks at me. She doesn't even need to tell me that she feels just as uncomfortable as I am.

She looks back at Huxley. "Okay, let's do it?" She says almost as if nothing happened. But there was still a bit of uncertainty in her voice.

He begins to take her measurements, and saying the numbers out loud for his assistant to jot them down.

At first, Y/N seems to visibly relax as he moves around her normally and is not exceeding her boundaries. But after a while he begins to become much more touchy especially at the chest and waist areas. Y/N's face starts to show that she does not like the way he's moving.

She flinches and moves away from him every now and then, and yet he continues. At this point I'm already infuriated and I want to rip his head off. He's already sexually harassing my girlfriend and it doesn't seems like he plans to stop anytime soon.

Strangely, his assistant still hasn't been responding to any of this. Either she's ignorant of it, forced to do it, or she's had enough of her superior's behaviour. Even so I can't ignore it.

Y/N then looks at me teary eyed as if begging for help, and that was it. I stood up from my seat and aggressively grabbed Huxley's arm and yanked him away. He groaned at my action. Y/N, being set free, runs behind me and finally let her tears fall down.

"Excuse me but I am very amazed at how much nerve you've got to sexually harass my girlfriend in front of me." I say, venom completely lacing me voice.

Huxley just looks at me bewildered. "Any evidence that I've been harassing her?" He says cockily.

I raise my fist getting ready to punch his face until his manager stops me. I look at her and she shows me her phone.

"Sir no need for violence. I have all the evidence here." She says to me with a straight face. I look at her phone, then back to her. And after a while, I let go of her higher up. He sighs loudly and walks out of the room.

"Wait, where's miss L/N?" She asks looking around the living room.

S#%* Where'd she go!?

We hastily run to check all the rooms only to find her at the door of the unit. She's trying to block the door so that no one can open it.

"Eddy, call the police!" She yells.

I look at the kitchen area to see the assistant pin Ray to the floor who was frantically trying so get himself loose.

Not wasting anytime, I take my phone and call 911 and explained everything. For the while, I help the assistant hold down Huxley. And in not more than five minutes, someone knocked on the door. Y/N checked through the peephole to see who it was; she opens the door to let some police men in.