Eddy X Reader || First Meet (Part 2)

"Um, Eddy? Wanna get bubble tea now?" I asked, still hung up on the thought of it.

"Huh- oh, yea! Let's go." Eddy said.

And we both walked off to find the bubble tea store.

Eddy POV

As we walked in to the bubble tea store, I offered to take both of the orders while Y/N looked for a table.

"One FD/N ([Fav.]Drink name) and one D/N please." I say to the lady. She went to make the orders and gave them to me as I paid for them.

I look around the place for Y/N and found her seated on a table of two outside, near the front windows of the store.

I set the drinks down as soon as I got to her.

"Thank you so much Eddy!" Y/N said, with a beaming smile.

"How cute..." I thought. "You're welcome." I smiled subtly.

"She's so beautiful... She has beautiful H/L, H/C hair, attentive eyes, her jawline is quite sharp, cheeks are a natural pink, her height is just right too..." I started to drift away in thought, and my cheeks heated up a little.

"Are you guys famous or something?" She suddenly asked me.

"Well not really, but we do have a Youtube channel. A lot of people seem to enjoy our videos." I replied.

"Ohhhh, no wonder why there were so many people..." She said."You guys are amazing!"

"Th-Thank you..." I stuttered.

"Who taught you how to play the violin?" I then asked her back, while taking a sip of my bubble tea.

"My second older brother did, since he also plays the violin." She responded, playing with her necklace. "My oldest brother plays the cello, and my brother before me plays the piano."

"All siblings are musicians, huh?" I said, somewhat amazed.

"Yep! Hahaha... My parents were even more shocked that all of us became musicians." She laughed and proceeded to drink her bubble tea.

*Time Skip*

It is now currently 6:34 p.m. I spent most of the day with Y/N after the concert, getting to know her and vice versa. She seems like a really kind person with a bubbly personality; completely different compared to when we were performing.

Now, we're at an arcade playing Mario Kart.

"You're not getting ahead of meeeeee!!!" Y/N yelled beside me.

"You sure!?" I said back to her, clearly challenging her.

A few moments later, she actually won! (A/N: Look at you being all competitive lol. K bye..) She punched her fists up in the air, celebrating her triumph.

"YAAAAAA!" She screamed making the people around look at us. "Oops, sorry..." She then apologized.

I gave a hearty laugh, "It's alright, no worries. Just enjoy yourself."

We walked out of the arcade feeling a bit sluggish from the atmosphere inside.

"Wanna get some candy?" Y/N suggested, with her hands behind her back. "My treat this time."

"Sure, why not." I agreed to her and followed her to one of the candy stores near the arcade. She bought some (whatever candy you like), and I just got a pack of Life Savers. She then paid for them altogether.

"You sure that's all you're gonna get?" She asked while munching on her candy.

"Yeah." I said taking out a piece of my Life Savers. "You have a sweet tooth?"

"Sure do! Sweets are the best! Hahaha." She laughed.

We fell into a comfortable silence as we walked outside aimlessly.

"Should I walk her home?" I thought to myself. "Would it be awkward to ask her?"

I took a glanced at her. She was now munching on some chocolates she bought. I grinned.

She noticed me looking at her, so she looked back at me, and did this adorable cheese pose while eating. I chuckled.

I finally asked, "Can I walk you home?"

"Hmm? Sure! I'd love that. I'll take the lead." She said.

During the walk, we chatted about our past university experiences, the competitions we've entered, the awful practice rooms, and some embarrassing moments we had on and off stage, etc.

We started to walk road that looked pretty familiar. It was my home's street!

"You live around here?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, why?" She responded.

"I live here too." I told her, smiling.

"Yeah? What a coincidence! Gives us more chances of seeing each other." She grinned back.

"Gives me more excuses not to practice. Hahahaha." I laughed.

A few more blocks and I could see my home already. "We're really close to each other aren't we? This is already my home!" I said, pointing to my home.

"Is that Brett?" She asked pointing to my window. "WAHAHAHAHA IT IS HIM!" She burst out in laughter.

I looked in the direction she was pointing, and... true enough, Brett was there. He gave both of us this shocked but weirded out face. I returned it.

We walked to the house beside mine and stopped.

"This is my house... Exactly beside yours. Sweet!" She pulled out her house keys. Out of the corner of my eye, I could still see Brett... staring.

"Thanks for today, Eddy. I had lots of fun." She turned to me after unlocking the door, sweetly smiling. She walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "See you."

She ran inside of her house and I was left out there blushing like an idiot. I don't know why but I still waved anyway... at her door.

I went back to my house. In the living room, I saw Brett giving me this "nice one dude" look but at the same time feel like he's super proud of himself look.  

***************************

Hiiiii

So, I updated this on a Saturday (in our country) ehehe...

If you guys are confused on when I post a new oneshot it's gonna fall on a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Sorry if it's kinda messed up!

Hope you enjoyed this one!

Continue to stay inside and stay safe guys! Luv ya!:)))