Brett x Reader | Off-screen Surprise (Part 1)

A/N: Hiii! Author-san here! Disclaimer before you guys read the story, I wasn't one of the people who were able to get in the link to TSV's Discord server, so the most I can do is only imagine what could've happened. Oki?

Oh and btw U/N means Username not United Nations:))

Thank you!

****************************

Reader POV

Today's the day...

TwoSet Violin is going to call their fans...

I thought to myself as I woke up at 9:40 a.m., Brisbane time. I was so excited last night that I ended up falling asleep at around 3 a.m.

*Bleep*

There's a notification form the LingLing discord server...

(Yes there is a Discord server for Twosetters but it is unofficial.)

User1: Anyone waiting for Brett and Eddy to post the story?

U/N: Meeee omg

User2: Me too!

User3: Yeah, it's 2 am here tho:'(

U/N: What country are you in?

User3: I'm from Germany:((

U/N: Ohhh...

User4: Good luck to everyone trying to get in TSV's server!

User2: @user4 you're not going to join?

User1: thanks!:>

U/N: Thank youuu!

User4: i already know that I won't be able to get in, so you guys can have fun lol

User3: thxx

User2: @user4 ohh I see

U/N: But it's already past 10:30 and they still haven't posted the link...

User5: Ya think they're just pranking us?

*ding*

IG notification

In the speed of light, I'm already at the IG story to see a... a bug?

"Are you kidding me?" Apparently that bug's the reason why Brett couldn't get in the house and start filming...

*Ding*

Another IG story...

IT'S THE LINK!!!!! FINALLY!!11!1!!!

But when I click on it, and swipe up for the server, it only brings me to the Discord home page...

"Is this a mistake or are they scamming us? asjfhuehflkeh." I joked, but started to panic.

I glanced back to the Discord server. Some were getting all giddy, some discouraged, some didn't care, some where pent up and ranting.

I decided to message the server.

U/N: Guys, calm down... They might've just made a mistake. They're human too

User5: That's right guys! They're already doing their promise and are about to call us...