TwoSet X Reader

Reader POV

"It's so hot... and my fingers are tired too..." I thought to myself. I'm currently in the opera house with the orchestra, performing Rachmaninoff's Symphony no. 2. I look over towards my deskie, Eddy. He was starting to sweat too because of all the heat in the room.

Brett is concertmaster this time, so he's separated from us, but not too far.

"Finally we get to rest a bit... sigh." Eddy whispered beside me, as the first violins get to the rest part. I giggle a little. (Sorry not very familiar with the piece ehehe...)

*Skip to the end of the piece*

The audience gave a loud round of applause, and the conductor and Brett shake hands.

Backstage, Brett, Eddy, and I get together and walk towards the car smiling, laughing, talking about how we felt during the performance with all the heat and sweat and everything.

*RINGGGGGGG*

(freaking alarm)

My alarm rings and pulls me out of my dream. My eyes open to a soft light filtered by my curtain, and my lips fall on a slight smile as I stare at my apartment ceiling.

"Ahh, I miss those days..." I say as get out of bed. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, take a quick shower, and comb my hair as soon as I get out.

(A/N: Pro tip, don't rub your hair with the towel. Dab it and/or just let it air dry as not to damage your hair.)

I wear my black tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, and a maroon flannel, and white Adidas shoes.

Thankfully it's a Saturday, and I don't have to wake up early for my gigs, or rush or anything.

Plus, Saturday is when Eddy, Brett and I get breakfast together and just hangout. (We've been doing this for about 8 years now.)

I pick up my phone beside my bed and put it in a small purse along with my wallet, apartment keys, and comb.

Ding!

Someone messaged me.

Brett: Y/N!!! Good morning:) We're on our way to your apartment rn! See you:P

Me: Yep! I'll be waiting at the entrance:)

I hurry down to the entrance. (Your apartment is on the 7th floor).

I sit on the chairs in the lobby as I take my phone to scroll on my social media. Then I hear my stomach growl.

I'm hungry.

I wait for another good 9 mins before I get another message from Brett.

Brett: We're here!

I look up to see Eddy entering the lobby area, so I walk over to him.

Eddy looks better and better every time I see him again...

"Hey Y/N! Ready to go get breakfast?" He asks with a casual voice and a smile.

"Yep! I'm hungry already. Hahaha." I laugh.

"Aight, let's gooo!" He says.

We both get in the car. Eddy at the driver's seat, and me beside Brett in the back.

"Hi Bretty! Good morning." I greet him as I fasten my seatbelt.

"Good morning Y/N, you look fresh today. Hahahaha." He replies.