He gets up, staring at the now star covered sky. The beautiful warm colors now replaced with ones that most would think represent depressing and negative thoughts, but Jimin. He still sees the wonderful smile that illuminates from the person he loved most. Leaving it on that note, he gathers himself. Wiping the fresh tears off his face, breathing deeply and exhaling heavily. Gaining his emotional strength to slide the French door open, revealing the dark house. All the lights were off except one, Yoongi's room. The older always stayed up late with the maknae's making sure they weren't getting into trouble or just staying up to catch up on lyric writing or producing.

He drags his way up the stairs following the soft glow of Yoongi's lamp. Jimin enters the room, just in time to see the latter's head drop down onto the table. Snores exit his lips, his pencil dropping against the table leaving a scribble mark onto the paper. The lamp remains on, and his phone is plugged into the outlet on the wall right behind his desk. Across the desk in his piano, on the top of the piano lie sheets of paper and an empty mug. In which Jimin assumes was once filled with coffee.

Jimin shakes his Hyung lightly, getting ready to inform him that he was leaving. He was going to ask if Yoongi wanted to join him of course, until he noticed his Hyung's state. Tired, and sleep deprived. He was in no state to leave the house, the latter grumbled clearly annoyed as he had just fallen asleep.

"Hyung," Jimin whispers softly, careful not to startle the older more than he already had. "Hyung," He says again after waiting a little bit, only to be greeted with silence.

"Jiminie? Are you okay.. do you need something?" The rapper states, his voice clearly hoarse from just waking up. Jimin shakes his head, amused at his Hyung's generous actions. Usually the older was a little grumpy after waking up. Today worked out in Jimin's favor, for once he thought. All though, this wouldn't last long.

"Hey?" The half asleep rapper questions, not finishing his sentence as he was interrupted.

"What's wrong Hyung?" Jimin states again, whispering in the same tone as the older.

"Why do you have that big coat on?" Yoongi notices in his barely conscious state that the vocalist has put on a big winter coat. The dorm usually wasn't that cold unless Jungkook was feeling stylish and wanted to have a reason for wearing a big windbreaker jacket. Jimin chuckles at his sudden comment, while trying to keep cool. There is absolutely no reason for Yoongi to know why he's leaving, he doesn't want to worry him after all.

"No reason, just cold I guess." Yoongi seems to believe this answer, nodding and laying his head back on the desk. Jimin sighs, grabbing the stray pencil from off the table and slightly whacking his Hyung with it. Yoongi jumps, wincing at the sudden stinging in his left arm.

"Why don't you sleep in the bed Hyung? Not on the uncomfortable cold desk."

"Because I wanted to, I'll go now I guess." The older replies to Jimin, getting up slowly  and making his way to the bed. Jimin can't help but think of his friend, how he used to fall asleep at his desk when Jimin came over to study. They always studied late at night, waiting until the night before a test. Luckily for them, they were smart and rarely failed. And when they did, the other would laugh at them before continuing to tell the other to study more next time. Of course they never did, but it was fun; and that's all that mattered to them at the moment.

Jimin exited the room after knowing that Yoongi was safe in bed, and the lamp was turned off. As soon as Jimin exited the room, the soft snoring returned. He sighed in relief knowing that he wouldn't be caught. Everyone was tired from the intense practice that day. They were practically there all day, getting maybe three ten minute breaks. Everyone just needed a day off to celebrate a successful comeback, and all their hard work.