Desolation

Tik Tok of the chapter ^^

Authors note: Thank you all so much for the support, please remember to vote and comment so I know you are somewhat enjoying my writing 😂✨

Lexi looked at the note in her hands in confusion, She couldn't understand what the message meant.

She recognised the handwriting but couldn't remember where she had seen it.

Realisation hit the girl as she once again read the note. She was 99 percent sure that the handwriting belonged to Adam Banks, quickly the girl placed it in her pocket, not allowing anyone else to see it.

"Ready to go" the voice of Guy called out, causing Lexi to jump slightly, she held her hand to her heart jokingly and gave a small nod.

Luckily for the three Casey Conway finished work early and was able to pick them up to save them from the walk. "Shot gun" Lexi called as she rushed towards the front seat.

She never got to sit in the front, and this time was no different "grab her"  Charlie yelled to Guy, causing the boy to nod as he rushed after the girl.

This was a usual occurrence, both boys claiming the youngest child never got the front seat.

Lexi was almost at the passenger seat when she felt someone pick her up, she frantically kicked as she was lifted off of the ground, Guy holding her in place long enough for Charlie to slide into the front seat.

"The baby does not get the front seat, no ma'am" Charlie spoke, holding his hand out for Guy high five. She now apparently had three older brothers.

"I hate you guys" she pouted as she was put down and placed in the backseat, causing the two to laugh as Guy placed a kiss on her forehead

"No you don't" he singsonged, The girl cracked a smile "you're right, I don't"

******************************

The next day the girl walked into class, sitting down in between Guy and Alex, resting her head on the desk as she waited for the lesson to start.

The desks had been pushed together so they were joined, creating groups of 4.

"Everyone stand up" the class teacher stated as she walked inside of the room. "I've created a seating plan, so I can monitor progress and learn students names quicker, you'll be seated in alphabetical order".

The girls eyes widened, for once in her life Lexi Conway wished she was a Summer again.

She felt a hand gently grab onto her wrist, causing her to look towards them. It was Alex, he knew exactly what she was stressing about.

"It's okay. I'll be between you guys Little Lex" Charlie spoke, giving the girl a reassuring smile, she let out a small laugh at the boy.

"Char. My name is Alexis, I come before you" the girl pointed out, nervously playing with the hem of her shorts.

"What's Zoe's last name?" Alex questioned as he walked towards the seating chart

Lexi let out a small laugh as she realised "Graham" she spoke.

This caused Guy to grin, as he jokingly cracked his knuckles before sliding into his new seat.

Guy looked at the girl smiling sadistically "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you. Hoey."

Lexi sat down, beside Adam. "This is going to be a long year" she muttered.

To her surprise Adam quietly said the same sentence at the exact same time.