She won't let me go

A.N This is so badly written sorry, I just wanted an update. Got a tiktok though hehehe, please try to vote and comment xoxoxo

"You have to leave while I'm asleep because if you wait till I wake up I don't think I'll be able to let you go" she sniffled holding him tightly in her arms.

"I'll write to you and I- I can call you" the boy whispered as he brushed his hand through Lexis hair comfortingly, closing his eyes as he heard her quiet cries, this was killing both of them. 

"Tell me not to go" he spoke suddenly, pain in his eyes as he pulled away and looked at the girl he loved. 

Lexi looked at him in confusion as he cupped her face, kissing her with an intensity she didn't know he had inside of him, the kiss was almost desperate as if he knew this would be the last time he'd get to hold her.

The girl kissed him back, frowning as she felt the boy's tears hit her face. She pulled away, reaching up to wipe his tears gently with her thumbs.

 "If you tell me not to go then I have a reason to stay" he pleaded gently, he didn't want to go. Not at all.

Lexi shook her head "You know I'm not going to do that to you" she whispered, "you know I'm not going to stop you from following a dream you've had since we were babies".

"Cutie" Adam began softly but she put her hand up to stop him "You have to go" she whispered.

The next few days flew by and Adam had said some tearful goodbyes to his teammates, not before making sure they knew it wasn't goodbye for forever, he would return to them one day. 

It was the morning of his flight as he held the sleeping Lexi in his arms tightly, he promised her he wouldn't wake her up, they hadn't even really said goodbye, they both knew it would hurt too much. 

The couple had spent even more time together, if that was possible, attached to each other's sides, it would be easy to say that they could see each other all the time but they both knew with their conflicting schedules the chances would be very slim. 

Tears dripped down Adam's face as he realised it would be time to go, he carefully slid out of bed, placing a final kiss on the girls head, his shaking hand brushing a strand of hair from her face as quiet snores erupted from her mouth. 

He fixed his pillow before placing a kiss on her head again "I love you Lexi Conway" he whispered tearfully "My cutie". 

The boy looked at her a final time before slowly exiting the room, heading towards the front door "Don't even try to leave without saying goodbye my love" a tired voice called stopping Adam in his tracks as he turned around. 

The boy ran towards the teen, throwing his arms around them as he clung to them "I'm sorry, goodbyes are hard" Adam whispered. 

Charlie smiled sadly "It's not goodbye, it's see you later" he spoke assuringly hugging Adam back "we're brothers man" he whispered.

"Whatever would I do without you my king?" Adam whispered softly, pulling away "Crash and burn" Charlie joked as both teens shared a tearful laugh. 

Adam sent him a sad smile as he heard his parents start the car next door "I gotta go" he spoke sadly, opening the front door as Charlie nodded.

"I love you" Charlie smiled as Adam laughed softly "I love you too, my family" he whispered eyes looking at Charlie before drifting towards the staircase, making him shake his head sadly as he exited the house getting into his parent's car.