It's see you soon

A.N Hi 

"I've spent almost 16 years watching Zac play football and I still have no idea what is going on" Lexi spoke frowning in confusion as she watched the game go back and forth, Stanford was losing 12-9.

Lia laughed at the girl patting her head gently "Isaac is quarterback, that's all I know. I usually just hold my signs and cheer when Gorgeous and Char do" the girl giggled.

Both girls shared a laugh as the boys watched the game intently Charlie muttering frantically about how there was only a few minutes left in the game and that he wanted the championship.  

"It's not even your team" Lexi giggled to Charlie making the boy roll his eyes dramatically, the girl cleared her throat "right sorry, so im confused how do we win?" she questioned trying to engage in the game. 

"Isaac needs to get the ball to the wide receiver all the way in the end zone without getting killed when their defensive line is about 10 times his size and he's gotta do it all in the next 30 seconds" Charlie rambled, hands waving around frantically as he explained.

Lexi nodded understandingly, trying to hide her laughter as she turned her attention back to the game watching as the team went into the huddle "Go Zaccy" she cheered excitedly, making sure her voice was loud enough that he could maybe hear her.

From down on the field Isaac laughed softly to himself, placing his helmet on his head "Alright guys listen, my little siblings are up there watching me for the first time in ages and I'll be damned if they leave this game seeing their older brother lose. So get it together and help me get this touchdown" the boy spoke "the championship is ours boys" he hyped up making the group cheer.

Charlie covered his eyes in anticipation as the players got in position. "Tell me if they win" he pleaded to the girl making her giggle. 

The boy froze as Lia gently peeled his hands off of his face, keeping on hand in hers "You gotta watch silly" she teased as he blushed, turning his attention to the game. 

The group watched as Isaac received the ball, looking around frantically for his wide receiver, quickly he threw the ball, getting tackled just as it left his hands making him hit the deck. The ball spiraled, and spiraled and spiraled right into the arms of the wide receiver as he landed in the end zone. 

The crowd erupted in cheers as the team began throwing themselves at each other in excitement "I think we won" Lexi joked to Lia as Adam and Charlie held hands jumping up and down as they squealed.

"Pitch invasion" Lia laughed watching as people swarmed the field celebrating with the Stanford team, "Oooh I wanna be an invader" Lexi giggled looking at the group hopefully. 

Charlie grinned, pointing at her, "genius, lets go" he spoke rushing off towards the field his hand still in Lia's making the girl blush too. 

Lexi smiled, grabbing Adams hand and rushing after her brother and best friend. "I can't believe Zac won" the girl spoke excitedly to Adam, following Charlie as he led them towards Isaac who had just finished kissing Hayley. 

"My favourite brother, the hero" Charlie called dramatically making Isaac laugh as he raced towards the boy, pulling him into a hug "I'm your only brother loser" the older boy reminded.

Lexi quickened her pace as she noticed her brother, "You did it" she grinned to Isaac as she arrived making the boy pull away from Charlie and look down at her excitedly, quickly pulling her into his arms as the height difference caused her feet to dangle.

"I've missed you guys so much" he spoke softly "Thanks for coming" added, placing the girl down and pressing a kiss to her head making her smile "wouldn't miss it" she grinned.